GV bottle warmer, Lune..crédible influence of the Sun?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
heb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

GV bottle warmer, Lune..crédible influence of the Sun?

by heb » 17/10/09, 18:54

Hello everyone!
New on this super forumFirst, I would like to thank you all for helping me understand the pantone engine you bring! (even if I am very far from having got everything : Lol: )

I met last week in a salon bio a pantonist who uses the pantone process but without installation on the muffler (not constant enough for the temperature according to him)

he uses a bottle warmer covered with a tupérwar (not on the spelling) to generate water vapor.
I did some research on the forum but I did not find a similar example among local pantonists.

what do you think of this process?
in addition, he recommended the use of a "solarized" water ie (still according to him) exposed to the sun with a piece of brass (or to the full moon) so as to charge the water ... :|

this person seems to be well known in the middle, (we talk about it forum) but I was wondering if we could take it seriously? (he also offers internships)

please
0 x
Pierre-Yves
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pierre-Yves » 17/10/09, 22:31

good evening heb

we have already spoken of the "cold pantone" on this forum : a system where the reactor is placed in the intake air and not in the exhaust. The water vapor is produced by a bottle warmer heated to 37 ° "because it is the temperature of the human body and because you have to imitate nature" (this is an "explanation" that I really heard! !!). The person who was talking about this system on the forum found that it did not work and that there was no reduction in consumption ...

As for "solarized" water, the bigger it is and the more it works, although you are not too fooled since you are asking yourself the question! We could also try Lourdes water: it seems that it works miracles !!!!
0 x
optimization, energy savings
http://www.avel-vor.fr

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"