Greenpeace enters a refinery

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Greenpeace enters a refinery

by recyclinage » 09/10/09, 10:45

Thirty activists from the environmental association Greenpeace foiled the security services and entered this morning shortly after 8 am inside the Total refinery at Gonfreville-l'Orcher (Seine-Maritime). square.

Six activists climbed onto the large tank located as close as possible to the road and adorned with the large logo of the refinery and deployed a large banner on which we can read: "Total invents sustainable destruction".

At the same time, 24 other activists climbed the two large chimneys of the refinery to hang two more banners on which are inscribed "climate crime" and "lasting destruction". "The purpose of this action is to denounce the role of Total in the exploitation of the hydrocarbons trapped in the tar sands of Canada", explains Yannick Rousselet, of Greenpeace.

Curb the news source
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 12/10/09, 02:02

It shows how well it is protected!
It's class ceveso 2 qd same, but hey ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/09, 12:12

Greenpeace has been inflating them with the nuke or the oil spills for 30 years ...

Zon finally understood that the oil (and other fossil fuels) used on a daily basis were much worse ... bravo it's a step forward!

It does not prevent if I had the means of Greenpeace I would seek solutions instead of denouncing the problems ... :x
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 12/10/09, 16:44

invite them here, ...

: Cheesy:
0 x