background and form reflections!

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Soland
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

background and form reflections!

by Soland » 24/11/04, 22:55

Dear friends,

I believe I have read the entire quanthome site and this forum;
Despite the fatigue, the late hour and the mass of work that awaits me (not to mention that I have to get up tomorrow morning ...) I cannot resist transmitting to you my immediate reflexions: courage and patience: read well until at the end and tell me if I'm wrong!

1 / I consider that the man is reallyr fully man only when it is carried in hand and remains actor of its destiny:
thus, the man who produces and cooks his food, is able to heat himself, to design and build his house, etc ... is a "complete" man: alas, the decerebration initiated for decades made us incapable of what was however common not so long ago!
IF TOMORROW EDF CUT THE JUICE? IF IN 40? THERE IS NO MORE oil, if we continue to desert the planet: how will we heat ourselves, we will move ... will we eat?
conclusions:
> you have to take charge, and at least do some serious documentation, to choose the best (or less bad) options!

> for those who are reluctant to do it yourself, those unfit for technology, the less talented or the pure contemporary intellectuals, a solution must be found which is that of the social animal that is man: the exchange: I do not know where do not want to bake my bread: I exchange with the one who is able to bake it!

2 / Concretely:
Design of cooperatives and / or local associations where some will give their time and skills, and the others ... something else or money
> RD
> construction of prototypes
> improvement
> maintenance

3 / Technically:
> pair the pantone with the HBV and everything, the maximum in organic

4 / Personally,
> I have a place to bring people together
> I have the idea to reach out and group together members of "organic cooperatives", organic producers, and all other interested parties
> explanatory conferences "cost price"
> proposal to join an experimentation, production and maintenance coope
> editing "of the statutes of the said structures (I am a lawyer by training)
> Premises and tools for experiments and manufacturing

5 / I only do this if we quickly reach a critical size of members, and ditto at the level of aRD and manufacturing

Here!

Available,

Sincerely

François 06 11 43 05 31
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"