Suggestion for this forum

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Suggestion for this forum

by Grelinette » 19/08/09, 09:36

I regularly come to this forum to seek information and technical advice on technologies that I try to implement within the framework of "DIY houses" or educational workshops with children.

Each time I go through all the comments and I copy and paste the forum towards a word processor, I delete the irrelevant comments and make me a file before launching myself in a new realization.

In short, here is my suggestion (which is for administrators!):

It would be very useful to have an icon allowing to recover the whole of a subject in a single downloadable file.
The PDF format looks good but difficult to modify behind.
The end of the day would be to be able to select the pages in order to take only what is useful and to be able to complete the file when the debate continues.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/09, 09:39

The generation of .pdf (static by definition) of the discussions forum is not planned.

On the other hand, one of the main goal of the econology association (statutes and RI are finalized) will be precisely the writing and publication of summary documents with in particular, at the beginning, the synthesis of certain subjects of forums.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 19/08/09, 09:50

Great news ! Image How to order? : Cheesy:

Nb: I hope you have planned to make synthetic documents that take into account the level of technical knowledge of the reader. Me, I am especially interested in the collection "For the Super Dummies" : Mrgreen:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/08/09, 20:57

Grelinette wrote:Great news ! Image How to order? : Cheesy:

Nb: I hope you have planned to make synthetic documents that take into account the level of technical knowledge of the reader. Me, I am especially interested in the collection "For the Super Dummies" : Mrgreen:

"Place orders" : Mrgreen:
Indeed we can already identify some major centers of interest that would be worth a look. Why not, a Post / proposal / vote for interest / candidacy for the "mission".
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/08/09, 21:54

+1 Flytox

And what about the sale at a suitable (reasonable) price of information, to allow the association to live?

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/08/09, 22:21

... and let's not forget the derivative products: the t-shirt, the photo of Christine and Christophe, the screen-printed mug, the pen ..... :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/08/09, 10:04

Yeah, : Cheesy: I could see the sun cap Elephant

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/09, 11:12

Uh, I don't think that going into hyper mechandizing is really favorable to the image of the association ...

Make some tshirt or pencil marked yes ... but gadgets like the solar cap blah blah ...

Finally it is that my opinion: it is the democracy of the CA that will say what : Cheesy:

ps: that the members of the board of directors go just zieuter on the board part, because there is a little new ...
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 21/08/09, 09:28

Hello everybody
I am glad that my comment has generated interest and suggestions among you.

Having said that, I still think my original idea of ​​having a quick upload topic icon with comments in a standard format is interesting:

for example, as at the moment I am building a wind turbine and I come up against a lot of details that are discussed in some posts, it would be good in just one click ... zip (the pingoin or zou the fish, it's according to!) http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paf_le_chien : Cheesy: ... I can have a complete file to consult during my Sunday crafts!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/08/09, 14:07

LOL the variants ... frankly ...

Grelinette, reassure me, you know ceci ?

Because you seem so lost ...
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."