First Test PMC-GEET Pantone

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by JOE » 22/11/04, 21:57

Hello everyone ... I have been following this process for many years on the JLN and Quant'Homme website and I will tell you about my latest achievement.

Base: 10HP Briggs & Stratton engine

Modification: Assembly of a butterfly carburetor and vacuum valve.

Editing:

I took again the basic plans and I adapt the whole on the engine, wanting to preserve the carburation of origin I thus opt for the solution to connect the reactor on the same admission, the carburetor serving as "Valve ".
Currently, the bubbler is filled with SP98 only.

1st Start:

Once having oriented the reactor on the North Pole, I started the engine thanks to the carburetor, then I cut the fuel supply of this one while gently opening the control of the Bulleur, after that he start to cough (air intake), then it is to stabilize on its slowdown (adjusted by the bubbler control, carburetor throttle leave at the slowdown before.). The change in engine noise is quite impressive, the slowdown is stable, no smell and smoke from the exhaust.
After 30 minutes of operation (running in) I cut the engine, then I let it sit for a while, then I proceed to restart it, leaving the settings such that and it was a success, he has to restart without any harm and held it down immediately. In terms of consumption, a fairly consistent drop is noted, but for the moment no action has been taken ... it would not be long .....

NOTE:

The grafting engine was basically an engine intended for demolition, scratching cylinders ...

After readjusting the core of the reactor I proceeded to consumption measurements, here are the results:

- Consumption of foscile fuel with normal fuel system: 2,4L / hour
- Foscile fuel consumption with Pantone system: 0,960L / hour
- Consumption of foscile fuel add to 50% of water with Pantone system: foscile fuel 0,720L / hour; Water 0,320L / hour

All these measures have been rounded up to the next whole number, the test has been done with the reactor in the northeast position, engine as stabilized speed.

Description of the reactor:

- Core diameter 12mm, Length 196mm (Chromed & Polished Steel)
- Tube 14/16
- Centering 1mm spacing via three welding points then machine.
- Support of the core by 316L stainless steel rod, diameter 1mm

Photo :

Video: http://www.bankdragstrip.3d.net/Pics/Vid/F...rst_Test001.avi

At the present time, the engine turns on diesel heating via a Zoneha 25cc engine carburetor entering the reactor ..... another photo will follow when I have the time to return to the workshop.

Any comments are welcome ......

Voila voilouuu

JOE
;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/04, 22:13

Thank you for your testimony ... Uh how did you load the engine (if you loaded it?) Otherwise the consumption therefore corresponds to an idle idle speed?
0 x
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by JOE » 22/11/04, 22:15

econology wrote:Thank you for your testimony ... Uh how did you load the engine (if you loaded it?) Otherwise the consumption therefore corresponds to an idle idle speed?

Thank's econology,

The motor has not been loaded, the rotation speed has been set at 2500Rpm for the measurements.

Voila voilouuu

JOE
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Adrien » 23/11/04, 01:19

Have you managed to completely empty the bubbler? Or were there leftovers?
0 x
"A man who knows how to make himself happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who is in despair with reality." Alphonse Allais
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/11/04, 08:43

ok 2500 rpm empty, this is also what I noticed on my school bench ... when empty (but at idle) the engine held 3 times longer with the same amount of gasoline ... By cons that we load we found the original conso ... Finally all this is in my report ...
0 x
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by JOE » 23/11/04, 09:59

Adrian wrote:Have you managed to completely empty the bubbler? Or were there leftovers?

Technically the bubbler can not be emptied into that totality, for the simple and good reason that if there is no longer phenomenon of "bubbling" there is no longer "vapor".

The "Bulleur" must be taken into account as a buffer zone of the fuel system. and not like the tank.

By cons that we load we found the original conso ... Finally all this is in my report ...

In charge I arrive at other results approaching more than 50% of eco-friendly fossil fuel. But to proceed by bubbling to these limits in the sense that there are simpler ways to achieve and especially less bulky and remove parameters are all difficult to manage with a bubbler.

Here you are

JOE

- PS: Soon photos of the system with Carbu 25cc
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 23/11/04, 21:55

At the present time, the engine turns on diesel heating via a Zoneha 25cc engine carburetor entering the reactor .....

I don't know this carburetor (we can't know them all)

it is a butterfly, bushel or both (motorcycle type vacuum)

this is the kind of editing I want to do on my cox
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by JOE » 23/11/04, 23:34

krissg29 wrote:
At the present time, the engine turns on diesel heating via a Zoneha 25cc engine carburetor entering the reactor .....

I don't know this carburetor (we can't know them all)

it is a butterfly, bushel or both (motorcycle type vacuum)

this is the kind of editing I want to do on my cox

The carburetor I currently use is a G230, it is a Menbrane carburetor (instead of the tank) and a butterfly type opening system.

Photo of a membrane carb:

The source engine is a Zenoah GZ25N of 25,4cm3 / 1,2HP, which has the particularity of having a carburetor (G230) which lowers consumption by around 30% ..... therefore better designed.

This one is grafted into the reactor .....

The results are very promising for this kind of engine .... the only pollution noted is when the engine is shut down ... a Blue / White smoke regutes the vapors by the exhaust of the non-combustion cycle (s) ... quite surprising the first time ...

Otherwise in working order, no smoking, and engine dynamism as in foscile fuel ....

Voila voilouuu

JOE
0 x
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by JOE » 23/11/04, 23:43

I found in my archives ..... the year of creation of this type of carburetor .... 1902 by Krebs ....

Well yes ... it is in the old marmitte that we make the best soup :P

Here is a site that is going well: http://rbmn01.chez.tiscali.fr/Carburateur_...r_membrane.HTML

Copy of the Text of this site to have a Mirror and explanations:

Krebs invents the 1st diaphragm carburetor; 1902

ENGINE & FUEL
(Claude, alias Diouloufet)

The diaphragm carburetor: how does it work?

1 / The power circuit

A diaphragm pump is actuated by the depression of the casing, and on this diaphragm, a system of flexible valves allows petrol to enter but not to exit.
The petrol is forced to a supply chamber whose flexible wall is in contact with atmospheric pressure.
The arrival of petrol in this room is regulated by a needle, itself controlled by a fork pressing on a calibrated spring.
This system ensures a more or less constant supply pressure in the supply chamber.
The volume is also substantially constant.
When it drops, a stud fixed on the flexible membrane presses on the fork and opens the needle, thus allowing the essence to arrive in the room.

=> The proper functioning of this type of carburetor depends
directly from:
- the good sealing of the fuel inlet needle,
- the correct calibration of its spring,
- the atmospheric pressure of the membrane of
bedroom ,
- the flexibility and tightness of this membrane.

2 / The main circuit

It is very simple and composed only of a needle screw, adjustable in operation, which controls the fuel flow of the main diffuser which is located at the right of the venturi, before the throttle valve

3 / The idling circuit

It is used for low opening of the throttle valve, when the vacuum is insufficient for the main circuit to operate efficiently
It is controlled by a needle screw that regulates the flow of gasoline admitted from the supply chamber to a small emulsion chamber, where the air arrives by a small bypass located just in front of the throttle valve
This emulsion chamber itself feeds a small diffuser located behind the throttle valve

All rights reserved to the author of this page whom I thank in passing for this explanation.

Voila voilouuuu

JOE
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 24/11/04, 00:00

Well, I didn't know at all!

It looks interesting as a fuel but it is not rather intended for a stationary engine (no emulsion tube to regulate the gasoline compared to the air)?

I'll go see on your link

Thank you for the information
christophe
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"