PORTAL with hydraulic opening

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
JCV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

PORTAL with hydraulic opening

by JCV » 05/08/09, 20:43

Hello,

for opinions, observations, remarks,

what do you think of a hydraulically opening gate, the counterweight of which opens with a hydraulic supply simply controlled by one or two controlled valves (depending on the variants), water from the "retention" tank C can also, in part, go back into tank A, with a "Heron's Fountain" style assembly.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/08/09, 21:31

Good evening jcv

It can work but it is much simpler and safer.

Imagine a breeze on the top of the barrier and Hop a little blow on the roof of the car or the head.

Get a car window lift motor, it will be much simpler.
:D
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 05/08/09, 21:34

In winter you will have interest to put antifreeze ... Otherwise your gate will not be able to open ...
An electric motor with a small solar panel and a battery will be safer ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
JCV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by JCV » 05/08/09, 22:16

Hello Alain and Océano,

Thank you for your opinions,

- concerning the gale, a priori if it is a "heavy" barrier, this will have no impact,

- Regarding the car window regulator, it is indeed to be seen, but we have to check what force can it develop?

- ok seen for antifreeze!

- 12 volt electric motor + solar panel + battery, actually it's good but unfortunately it's a significant investment and the location where the gate is can easily be stolen, so it's sensitive,

- you have to find the most simple and rustic way to open and close one or two hydraulic valves remotely (depending on variant), maybe: solenoid valve powered by a pulse by remote control?
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."