Unite us: Great East Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/04, 21:00

People from the Great East, Lorraine Alsace, Belfort ... can organize themselves here!

Thank you indicate in the 1er message:
- Your exact location
- The means (human financial equipment) you want to bring the building
- At what level you want to intervene in the "union"
- Remember to think of your friends who have may be no access to internet and speak on their behalf.
0 x
sentzich57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sentzich57 » 09/11/04, 22:23

Hello

I am a maintenance technician and I "touch" in all areas.
Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, welding, turning, etc ... except in the "sales pitch" and the literary.
So please excuse me in advance for any mistakes I make.
Anyways
I AM ON IT
It's been over a year since I read all the emails and research various documents on the pmc.
I have been mounting a pmc on a HATZ diesel single cylinder engine for 4 months.
It’s long but it’s definitely going
I am not very available. But if we find a workshop near my home why not.
I even offer a room with a super 15kva tri generator.
To restart before pmc tests.
Because for me it is clear that all the tests must be carried out on a GE (generator)
I can make many mechanical parts and weld anything that can be welded.
So if there are volunteers register on this forum.

Sentzich57-pmc@yahho.fr
weird as a name!
0 x
Jean Christophe 2cv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jean Christophe 2cv » 16/11/04, 17:20

Hello

I will be quick and brief.

I 33 years
architect of south of the Marne is the North? or the big East? : Unsure:
my skills are those of an architect with optional, a passion for the 2cv and its mechanics ...
Founding member and treasurer of the Deuch Dyane Motor Club of Reims which celebrates its 10 years this year. therefore some knowledge of the associative world.

I will put the little availability that I have to move forward with you and am ready to be part of a regional group ...

see you soon!
0 x
© Your Yours ©
Jean-Christophe
domjob
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by domjob » 19/11/04, 21:31

Hello,

I am dominique, 55years old, electrician-organic craftsman in strasbourg. We are working with Francis on an old 4L engine intended to drive an electric generator. It shot today for the first time with a little pantone gas ... We are 4 ready to form an association. Our experiments take place in a fairly poorly equipped associative garage. We have found a meeting room and are waiting for fans to come here to launch the first!

See you soon
0 x
sentzich57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sentzich57 » 20/11/04, 18:53

Hello

I started the first on the forum PMC du Grand Est under the nickname Sentzich57.
Why Sentzich 57?
Sentzich is the name of a small village in the Moselle (57) 2km from the Cattenom nuclear power plant.
I think you will easily locate Cattenom.
I am amazed that there is no more registration seen all that tells about the forum PMC yahoo.
Anyway, if nobody wants to regroup in the Cattenom, Thionville, Metz region,
I would like to join the Francis group, Domjob to see what we can do to move forward
the PMC.
However I live 200km from Reistett!
See you
JJ
0 x
Blasil10
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Blasil10 » 21/11/04, 22:03

Good evening,

ok for Grand est: I am in Troyes, motivated for quite some time by all that can reduce Auto pollution and the possibilities of the Pantone system, which in my opinion can be used in conjunction with other systems. But there is no point in wanting to go too fast ..! 100% H2O .. we can hope so, but it is not yet for tomorrow ..
Having touched a little while being in the renovation of real estate: plumbing, electricity .. and also automotive some time ago, the union project seems ideal to me now to get things done to a dimension of national research.
* Share the little experience I have in the Pantonization of a generator for those who are interested: OK.
Soon a Peugeot 205 D that I should have in the week? My mechanic is also interested
Soon a conference on the Pantone subject near Troyes.
Here . Sincerely also to all and to Francis in response.
J.Cl
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/11/04, 23:22

A note: if the conference is led by a certain Realdon: FLEE! You will only waste your time and money! Boycott and denounce this scammer!

Otherwise if the conference is free or at an affordable price and it is NOT led by this gentleman! no problem ! Go for it !
0 x
Retroloc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Retroloc » 25/11/04, 17:00

econology wrote:A note: if the conference is led by a certain Realdon: FLEE! You will only waste your time and money! Boycott and denounce this scammer!

Otherwise if the conference is free or at an affordable price and it is NOT led by this gentleman! no problem ! Go for it !

I had to hear it.
He certainly already has achievements to his credit.
The problem is that sometimes he has no answer to the questions, sometimes he can't formulate the answers.
The job of trainer is either innate or worked, but at least one of the two ...

When on a subject other than the Pantone, he displays a very personal and contradictory opinion with an "informed" listener, he loses all credibility on the Pantone that the listener in question discovers. It's human.
In this case it would be better to be silent.

Likewise, expanding on personal, professional and family failures does nothing more to the cause, even discrediting it in the eyes of people "inserted" as they say.

If he sounds wrong in the role of Colonel, that's not why he couldn't make a good Corporal ...
0 x
John Do57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by John Do57 » 25/11/04, 20:42

Hello everybody :P
I live in Metz and I am interested in PMC as well as all alternative fuel systems. I am currently trying to create a group in the engineering school where I am a student in order to experiment and carry out measurements on the PMC. I find it very interesting the idea of ​​bringing together all pantonists from Moselle (57) or from the east! : Rolleyes:
a+
jean-do
0 x