Energy Regulation Committee: who does it drive for?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Energy Regulation Committee: who does it drive for?

by bobono » 19/07/09, 14:04

Anger of the antinuclear against a decision of the regulator in favor of EDF:

The "Sortir du nuclear" network calls for the dissolution of the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE) after its decision to impose a tax on boxes that allow users to save energy, for the benefit of EDF , in a statement released on Sunday.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/07/09, 14:14

Could you be more complete: what are these boxes ???
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

CRE for whom does he ride

by bobono » 19/07/09, 15:10

I do not know its boxes but I suppose it concerns the management of off-peak hours and full price. here is the link

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... indem.html
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 19/07/09, 17:54

If I understood correctly...

This is a box connected to the network which makes it possible to smooth the consumption peaks of the electrical network.

The link to VOLTALIS.

Basically it is a load shedding system as is generally installed on GOOD domestic or professional electrical installations ...
The principle consists in not having all the devices which consume large electricity at the same time in the house.
This makes it possible to reduce the power of the subscription or to avoid tripping the installation if the subscription is too weak to support everything. For this we install a box that cuts or delays the ignition of certain devices without disturbing comfort. In general, it acts on electric radiators and makes their operating phases follow one another instead of allowing them to all light up at the same time.

In the case of three-phase subscriptions, this makes it possible to balance the consumption of the 3 phases to pay the cheapest, i.e. the average consumption instead of the consumption of the most requested phase ... and this also avoids trip ...

If the classic load-shedding system only works inside the same house by delaying the ignition of a convector, for example, the VOLTALIS system seems connected to the Internet in real time and communicates more generally with the EDF network which is now called ERF extension(electricity distribution network in France). This management of load shedding shared in real time and intervening directly with users is indeed an excellent eco-friendly solution ...
8)
It makes it possible to avoid or minimize the critical phases of network operation.
In the worst case, it can delay the "stalls" and allow the ignition of a thermal section in emergency power plants ...

In summary: the voltalis system behaves like an active consumption regulation system as it exists for automobile traffic in the management of red lights and road signs (GERTRUDE system). Not to be confused with forecasting and information systems which do not intervene as is the case with "Bison Futé" ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/07/09, 18:51

Bobono said:

The "Sortir du nuclear" network calls for the dissolution of the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE) after its decision to impose a tax on boxes that allow users to save energy, for the benefit of EDF , in a statement released on Sunday.

Indeed, I went to see the documentation on this system. In other words, EDF would like to invoice its shortfall! What a shame ! In the same logic, I propose that we tax pedestrians and cyclists for tax evasion: they behave irresponsibly which does not bring in very few taxes to the state! : Mrgreen:

PS: we are well in the Sarkozy logic, there : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 19/07/09, 20:26

: Arrow: It is more serious than that. : Evil:

The Voltalis concept allows EDF to make considerable savings in CO2 emissions and fossil fuel consumption ...

The day when a real carbon tax will emerge, it would be up to Voltalis to sue EDF ... : Evil:

Gallows game, that's what the people at CRE are. : Evil:
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."