Pantone engine on golf 2 GTD, help please

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/07/09, 22:43

: Arrow: From memory, the Bosch injections mounted on the XUD 1.7L and 1.9L engines produced by PSA and mounted on many vehicles (Peugeot, Citroën, Talbot, Rover, Lada, Polski, Santana ...) were priced at 130 Bars.
0 x
gaston13
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gaston13 » 01/07/09, 22:45

in the case of his skoda, it is a vw engine but indeed the original calibration must revolve around 130 bars
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 02/07/09, 16:47

gaston13 wrote:
carburologue wrote:155 bars of pressure, and those of g3 td 90 cv, you know how much there are to reset ??? 170 + -, your tone on my skoda atmo 1.9 diesel atmo, it could improve something ???

FYI, there is no G3 TD 90hp, it only makes 75 from the top of its 1.9 while the golf 2 1.6 td of rs955 develops 80

or are you talking about TDi (low pressure direct injection) ???

to answer your question, it would surprise me that they are more than 150 bars on the TD (indirect injection)

you can always ask the question on oliomobile ...

sorry but you are wrong, there are two versions of golf mk3 td ... there is the 90 hp with classic pump, regulator operated by the accelerator cable and there is the gt tdi of 90 hp but whose pump is coupled to a computer, it is a multiplexed version, regulator is no longer actuated by a cable but there is a potentiometer to the accelerator pedal ... more well on the td 75 cv without intercooling as you wrote it above but I asked in fact if the td injectors are at 175 bars ???
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying