Bread, oil and corruption, tonight on Arte TV

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 23/06/09, 13:34

Me too I am having a lot of fun with this little one, I have the impression of hearing my brother and the cousins ​​of the neighborhood when they were ... 16 years old.

But hey, they grew up and moved on (for the most part). I imagine that he is still in the midst of a teenage crisis and with the good weather, I think that the sap is rising up ... up.

Otherwise, to answer your questions, like Citro and others, I try to eat a little more balanced than in the past even if I remain a carnivore : Mrgreen: pure and hard.

To answer your question, on sharing. Do you know, for example, that excess pork production is regularly destroyed by the EU in the North Sea to maintain prices? This meat is destroyed when it could be given to many associations or to UN programs even if it often has the effect of impoverishing the peasants of the South.

If people don't know, how can they modestly try to change the behavior of our leaders?

Look at Mc Do, following the release of supersize me, they withdrew their biggest menus from the sale and started making a little more diet (as much as possible at Mc Do). The news was passed and people were going less ...
On the other hand, in France, there was an explosion of obese among the youngest, the latest figures I have seen show that prevention has worked and that the phenomenon is, if not in regression phase, at least in phase stabilization.

Another point would be to simply avoid overproduction because it will have consumed resources (cereals, water ...). One of the ways is to source directly from the producer. The quality is often better (and I'm not necessarily talking about organic) for a price appreciably similar to that of large surfaces. As the distribution chain is much shorter, there are much less losses, there is much less energy consumed (transport, storage ...).

The peasant earns a better living because he only sells what he has produced with much less loss.

Without information on AMAP for example, how can the French have the choice ??

Ultimately without even lowering our consumption, simply by consuming "better", we save a lot of resources that remain available to feed other populations.

Obviously, by reducing our consumption, the effect is even more interesting.

QED

Now that we have had the courtesy to answer you, please do the same in a language more suited to your audience and without gratuitous aggressiveness. Without what....
0 x
It is difficult to single !!!

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"