Construction of an ecological house in a village

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bernard gerard
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Construction of an ecological house in a village

by bernard gerard » 03/06/09, 13:12

Hello everyone
I am very interested in building an ecological house in my village.
However a big problem. My terrain is only about 900M2, and the POS imposes a surface of 2000m2.
Can one claim an exemption by insisting on the fact that for a village of 600 inhabitants approximately (with a hope of making progress this population), it will be a "model" house because it will be the first to be built in that sector.
Can someone help me to make some steps for this derogation.
Thank you in advance
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/06/09, 16:52

In good Belgian, I do not understand very well. Would the urbanistic prescriptions of the corner impose to build on a surface containing at least 20 ares (not a building of 20 ares, of course)?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 03/06/09, 19:50

Welcome to you Gérard Bernard :P

It's a nickname or a first name? (Not serious!) :D

If you told us a little more! ?

Some econologists are well placed to help you on this land of France that we all love ...

Meow!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/06/09, 21:44

Does the POS "impose" a minimum plot area? : Shock: : Evil:

What is this retrograde POS? The elected officials of your commune still believe in the 70 years?
They have not heard about the ravages of urban sprawl?
They don't know the concept of "densification"?

In short, you can tell them that you are against this phenomenon and that you would like to be a model (eco-built house, no waste of surface ...)
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
tifon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tifon » 10/06/09, 18:21

Bernard

I am currently studying the HQE (High Quality Environment) approach
I sailed on the website of the association HQE http://www.assohqe.org/ , I also consulted the green book of a software publisher www.hqe-autodesk.comit's another approach.
I found good sources of information on green building.
I think if you prove that your future home meets the HQE, you can surely bypass the imposition of the POS.

I also suggest you go to: http://www.mamaisoncertifiee.com/
0 x