Label "Nursery assistant econologist"?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Label "Nursery assistant econologist"?

by Hasardine » 19/05/09, 08:57

Hello,

This morning I have a small project to submit to you:

the creation with the Econology association of a label "Assistant (e) Maternel (le) éconologue"

those who undertake to respect a certain number of green measures would be awarded a label and could thus claim increased maintenance costs more easily.

What do you think? what would you see in these measures?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/09, 19:38

Uh yes it's a good idea!

But the problem is going to be that this label is recognized by the profession ...

Anyone can create a "label" if they want to and I'm not talking about the necessary "controls"!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/05/09, 23:12

And it would be necessary to determine first of all, to judge the interest of the project:

- to determine on which points the label would be
- investigate at least a dozen parents to see if it motivates them
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 22/05/09, 08:19

I submitted this post on my forum nursery assistants (we all belong to the same union), and here's what the hard core has answered:

-maintenance of premises and equipment early childhood without bleach and with products that respect the environment,

- removal of "disposables" no disposable diapers, wipes, tissues or paper towels

-for some, the use of bulbs, wind turbines or solar collectors are obvious, but for those rented it is not always possible (except bulbs of course!)

but for all, the preference for organic food and the use of baby bottles without BPA seems obligatory.

the interest for a certain number of parents is obvious: when one entrusts one's child almost 10h / day one waits that the place of reception respects the aspirations with which you believe.

For childminders, this is a point that reinforces the "responsible professional" aspect, and also allows them to justify the value of the maintenance and meal allowances they request.

At present, our collective agreement imposes 2.65 € maintenance costs that include: the share of electricity heating, water, renewal of childcare equipment, games and any educational material. this amount is enough to buy made in china supermarket, but for environmentally friendly material it is grated!

the purpose of the operation is that the maternal assistant does not put more of her salary to buy the toys! (especially if her own children are no longer old enough to use them!) and she can also respect his green aspirations in the course of his job. After all we work at home, it is normal for us to respect our ideals in our homes
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 22/05/09, 08:31

for the recognition, I think that it is necessary to address the branch negotiators, but for this the project must be correctly put together and accepted by the principal interested: the Ass Mats
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/05/09, 11:47

Indeed, it is "salable" (still need to see at what price, but that's another story) I will add a little downside:

handkerchiefs: for hygiene reasons, I think it's difficult to manage

more:
natural paints (especially for toys) or non-toxic pigments
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/09, 11:51

elephant wrote:especially for toys

On this point it's already pretty well regulated ...

Our generation (and before although there was a lot less "crap" on the market) on the other hand sucked by badly lead paint but currently it's more "clean" I think ...

Fortunately, I did not have a lot of GI Joe and Co. in my youth ... my parents would prefer to offer me legos (I train 12V too well !!) or mechanos (recovers because it no longer existed at the time is back since), result now I do anything with washing machines!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 22/05/09, 13:18

at home the children wear aprons and every morning they are stuffed with 2 handkerchiefs.

My children have their lots of embroidered handkerchiefs, no confusion possible.

Others plunge their hands into their pockets and when they are full, to the linen!

for the moment we have never had any contamination problem! it's like the gastro and compost toilets! never had a problem!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/09, 10:57

Idea: pkoi not to extend this "labeling" to all professions by writing more general "rules"?
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 25/05/09, 13:36

it would be possible, of course, but our job is one where the employee can best manage and have a strong influence on his conditions and his workstation!

PS: some unions signed by Grenelle de l'Environnement, through their union delegates, DP, in EC or CEC influence the leaders to sign such charters!
0 x