ULM Engine

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Factor
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

ULM Engine

by Factor » 18/05/09, 13:46

Hello dear scientists ... and Resourceful pro ...

I am looking for help that will be precious to me…

I am working on the development of two brushless type electric motors dedicated to light aeronautics.
Here is the info (finally the specifications):
- Brushless (brushless) for maximum longevity…
- Motor of 15 and 25kW (for paraglider and single-seat multi-axis etc.…)
- Rotation speed between 3000 and 3200rpm maximum (so that the blade tip speed of a 130cm wingspan does not exceed the maximum speed which will make it too audible)
- 3000 to 3200 rpm, also to avoid the use of a reducer and will increase the price and the masses.
- Connect to lithium ion type batteries. (for reduced capacity and recharging time…)
- Reduced size and weight to avoid back pain for our friends, paraglider motorcycles.

Obviously I am in the ULM field, and I know Electravia, which uses brushed motors which are not suitable… The first motor died a little while ago.
Certain also uses two motors dedicated to “small big” model making, the Predator 25 and 30 with a power of 11kW… but hard to dissipate the heat of this small motor which is not intended for…

Our financial means not being the most limited, and not being a bass electrician but rather a mechanic, I will be well heard to listen to your good words, like a pilot to listen to our holy mother, Météo France .

Thank you in advance,

Factor
0 x
it is a small step for the man a big step for the ecology ...
Factor
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

ULM Engine

by Factor » 20/05/09, 10:18

Hello,

Some questions to direct the subject ...

If I plan to make a motor with a diameter of 20cm ... How many coils, how many magnet .... Size ... and number of turns ...

Anyone have plans for one or more inverters for three-phase motors ...?

Which battery advised me?

Sincerely,

Factor
0 x
it is a small step for the man a big step for the ecology ...
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 20/05/09, 12:35

Hello

A nice site on the self-construction of brusless motors
You have to speak a little English or German otherwise the illustrations speak for themselves.

http://www.powercroco.de/

An electric powered glider exists and has flown (gliding is more my domain)
This is the Antarès
47 KW electric motor

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lange_Antares_20E

A+
0 x