Johnson magnetic motor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/05/09, 23:33

gegyx wrote:I see in the commentators of the video, that you are in full research ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRAWaEorLbk

This result seems to me more in line with those of Quartz who fascinated us with his many experiences.
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 17/05/09, 15:25

A little entertainment while waiting.
I also calculated the resulting horizontal force during the trip. By integrating, the total sum is obviously zero except for errors.

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... JXPRN.mpeg
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 17/05/09, 18:33

yes, but take into account the inertia of the system?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 17/05/09, 18:45

It's for a entertainment only :P
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/05/09, 19:06

Hi Jam and Elephant,

So Jam, are you detecting the magnetic echoes of distant peoples? As soon as they send a little "free energy" ... :P

Note: inertia is not a source of energy, but only a storage of kinetic energy : Idea:
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 17/05/09, 19:19

Right now, I'm watching the astronauts repairing the Hubble telescope at the same time in another window.

What the famous Mylow does is out of the ordinary from what I saw. Very soon there will certainly be copies that work. It will not explain the operation however :!:
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

replication

by Padawan » 17/05/09, 19:35

hellon all,
don't get caught up in the waste of your time on youtube and especially money!
he is very nice with his so-called tutorial lesson in 12 videos but nothing is conclusive for the moment for those who put money and time on his experience .... make his experience
I just realized it but nothing despite the 1000 and 1 solutions of the angles and sizes of the magnets.
on the other hand I will soon show on youtube an experience of a magnetic accelerator which could close in on itself .... but watch out for the saturation of the rotor, so it stops after a certain time ... !!!! offers him money to carry out his experiment in front of engineers or scientists but sir
looks good and prefers to star on youtube! not seriously this! people of bad faith can show on the net for years but not in reality!
I offered to carry out his experience live in front of me if I moved, but that is not! he blocked me in comments !!
good experiences to all
padawan
0 x
Back to the future
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 17/05/09, 19:51

There is another explanation from Allan Sterling on his site which gives the method for positioning the magnets from the beginning until the success of rotating the tray. It will probably be on a video soon.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/05/09, 20:00

I agree with Padawan.

Surely in his system, there is magnetic energy which is converted into mechanical ... However, there was no creation of energy, and it is probable that as the rise in speed, the magnets have less and less "force" (demagnetization)?

There is talk of thermal cooling effect in particular ... it reminds me the magnetocaloric effect discovered in 1881 by Warburg

And again I speak there assuming that what is announced is real, not faked.

Here are some ideas thrown like this like that, but I believe that "the quest for overunity" is not ready to end :D
Last edited by Remundo the 17 / 05 / 09, 20: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 17/05/09, 20:13

Ok Remundo,
As it has been said that the magnets cool down after a while, would it be possible to imagine that the energy would come from the ambient temperature with a magneto-calorific effect.

Temperature -> magneto-caloric effect -> magneto-mechanical effect?

Or again, with a high temperature (without demagnitization) -> stronger effect?

To meditate
0 x