low energy bulb Edison Opto LEDs

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
tonioconso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

No runaway

by tonioconso » 14/05/09, 19:05

I think you're getting a little carried away Christophe ...
Why would your experience be better than that of Eric72's video reporter?
I understand that in your online store you have a lot of compact fluorescents but that is not why you have to treat stupid people when they try to demonstrate a danger.

It reminds me of the good old cloud of Tchernobil!

Are there effective LED bulbs now, is that the real question? that would prevent us from buying fluorescent lamps as a precautionary principle!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/05/09, 19:19

I have nothing to add on the subject ... you just have to read the links above ...

Precisely if it makes you think of the cloud of Tcherno: what did journalists say at the time? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 14/05/09, 20:08

For all those who think they can avoid EM waves from compact fluorescent lamps by putting 220V LED bulbs, I'm sorry but these bulbs have the same type of electromagnetic emission as fluorescent lamps.

So at this level, no gains unless you install your 12V system continuously.

In any case, these emissions are of the "low frequency" type (radio waves) therefore unrelated to "ultra high frequency" wifi, wireless telephone, cell phone ..., nor with "extreme low frequency" including 50hz.

the best thing is to look for the risks of each of these categories before getting carried away.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/05/09, 20:20

delnoram wrote:For all those who think they can avoid EM waves from compact fluorescent lamps by putting 220V LED bulbs, I'm sorry but these bulbs have the same type of electromagnetic emission as fluorescent lamps.

Exactly, I dare but say it! It is the transformation circuit which creates an EM field and NOT the principle of the TUBE !!

Didiou!!

delnoram wrote:So at this level, no gains unless you install your 12V system continuously.

Yes but that only displaces the problem ...

delnoram wrote:In any case, these emissions are of the "low frequency" type (radio waves) therefore unrelated to "ultra high frequency" wifi, wireless telephone, cell phone ..., nor with "extreme low frequency" including 50hz.

the best thing is to look for the risks of each of these categories before getting carried away.

Exact! That's what I'm trying to make them understand ... but still TF1 and FR2 relay similar intoxication ... : Evil:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 14/05/09, 20:56

Christophe wrote:
delnoram wrote:So at this level, no gains unless you install your 12V system continuously.

Yes but that only displaces the problem ...

Yes, certainly, but in the condition where we move the transformer away from the place of life, we lower the power of the waves and therefore the level of risk (here again the choice of the transformer changes the type of waves)
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 15/05/09, 20:55

E72 is Vrp on site?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 15/05/09, 21:05

eric72 wrote:[...] here for my sources! [...]
It doesn't really answer my question about recycling figures ...
I don't see why I would trust this type of site, which quotes figures without any source or any scientific rigor!
Example:
Alerted by the pacemaker carriers having undergone electromagnetic interference near these bulbs, Pierre Le Ruz, scientific director of the Center for Independent Research and Information on Electromagnetic Radiation (CRIIREM), verified: "We have, among other things, measured harmonic radiofrequencies up to 200 volts per meter, while the current limit value is 27 volts per meter. "

How far from the bulb?
Anyone who has ever seen measurements of electric fields knows that they decrease very quickly ...
For example, a simple cable in a wall can create a field up to 60 to 80 V / m against this wall: should we prohibit electrical sheaths in the walls?

I don't like to spread biased information ... : roll:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."