Johnson magnetic motor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 07/05/09, 17:11

elephant wrote:I say it, and I repeat it solemnly to everyone: if you want to PROVE something, ....

in his case he has nothing to prove and he does not want to prove anything !!

that makes the difference !!
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 07/05/09, 17:12

Capt_Maloche wrote:Let it run outside, and if it still "works" I'll go see it to check and report.

I think you are in the middle of a dream
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/05/09, 00:28

Tagor wrote:in his case he has nothing to prove and he does not want to prove anything !!

that makes the difference !!

You asked him?

so why is he posting these videos so carefully, if you can't verify or replicate?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 08/05/09, 07:34

Capt_Maloche wrote:
You asked him?

so why is he posting these videos so carefully, if you can't verify or replicate?

the best would be if you asked him
but he has already answered all these questions
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 08/05/09, 11:28

Capt_Maloche wrote:so why is he posting these videos so carefully, if you can't verify or replicate?

here is his answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7MghJpAtrk

Chase212327 (6 hours ago)

Dear Mylow,
What a very tender and respectful thing to honor Howard Johnson. You are carrying his torch now.

Be strong Mylow. There will be many challanges ahead for you and all of your new friends. You have succeded in not letting Howard's work die. Please carry Howard's work forward with nothing but happiness, courage & pride.

You have a spinning disk. Make no additional claims, other than to honor Howard Johnson's work. Let the scientists explain to you & us "why" it spins.

0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/05/09, 14:20

I went to see Howard Johnson's page on quanthomme:

http://quanthomme.free.fr/energielibre/ ... Kawai2.htm

and I was still very intrigued by the curve of JL Naudin, which is asymmetrical and indeed I often (always) noticed in the magnetic contacts of the alarm systems of the distance magnet-contact was always greater to let go the device, that to establish it
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/05/09, 11:39

elephant wrote:... and I was still very intrigued by the curve of JL Naudin, which is asymmetrical and indeed I often (always) noticed in the magnetic contacts of alarm systems of the distance magnet-contact was always greater to drop the device, than to establish it

Well, that's normal since the magnetic moment (the force) is proportional to the square of the distance:
To let go of your device, which is stuck to the source of the magnet, therefore an important force
To attract your device which is necessarily distant, therefore a weaker force
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/05/09, 00:06

Mylow Suite Saga

New video today
On the urgent advice of the Peswiki group (for greater credibility and rapid global information), so that he would try to rebuild his wheel with magnets easily accessible for purchase, which Sterling sent him a lot, Mylow decided to do it.
It's all to his credit.

It shows a little the position of the stator magnets (that we knew), tries to give the dimensions, in inches ... And really says anything ... Not too reliable finally.
For the correct dimensions of the magnets, the best is the Peswiki site, since they are the ones who sent them.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:MYLOW:Plans:Version_2.0

By going to the suppliers indicated on the page, (allmagnetics.com,… etc), we have all the precise information, on the dimensions, the alnico…

The bar magnets supplied, in his possession, do not look good, since they are much shorter than the width of the adjoining stators.
So much the better, so we will see if it still achieves a result.

This video is really average, but it's a start, and it's on the right path to deliverance.

I await indications and trial and error to place the bar magnets with more or less space, because this would be the cause of success. The same space everywhere and it doesn't turn out.

You just have to be careful about your way of operating.
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 10/05/09, 02:50

I just have to go get some magnets from RONA and HOME-DEPOT a few 100's from my home. Finally, if at the end of his instruction videos, he runs his engine, I will go get some magnets.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 13/05/09, 15:46

jam wrote:I just have to go get some magnets from RONA and HOME-DEPOT a few 100's from my home. Finally, if at the end of his instruction videos, he runs his engine, I will go get some magnets.

all stages of mounting the MM mylo are now
on inetrnet ...

captain you can see for yourself that there is no special effects
0 x