Launch Emag Novosphere

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/09, 09:39

Are you sure you are an intern? These are not trainee arguments that ...

We tolerate some form of publicity here, but neither identity theft nor lying ... :?

For the smart ones who do "3 little tricks", don't worry, we'll spot them quickly (it's even become a job! We're a pro!)
0 x
Novosphere
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Novosphere » 06/05/09, 09:45

Christophe wrote:Are you sure you are an intern? These are not trainee arguments that ...

We tolerate some form of publicity here, but neither identity theft nor lying ... :?

For the smart ones who do "3 little tricks", don't worry, we'll spot them quickly (it's even become a job! We're a pro!)

: Lol: Identity check, I take out my papers!

I confirm that I am only a simple intern, I can give you my duration of internship and the name of my school where I am training if you want, and I can even tell you my age!

After, like any trainee, I had some indications, some explanations on the subject, here the emag, I did not get into it without knowing anything about it! Sorry if this all sounds fake ... I can write "kikoolol" if you want, but I think I would only make my case worse : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/09, 09:54

Yes don't even try the kik00L0L : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."