Johnson magnetic motor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/05/09, 13:57

An advice.
If you don't have any money to screw up, find out first.
: Cheesy:
Magnet sellers, you have to consult a lot before finding the right one.

In view of the questions you are asking, you should not have seen all the videos of the guy.
Nor did Howard Johnson's plans…

At Mylow, useful information is poor and scattered.
There are a bunch of more experienced people who have done the same thing as you without success.
The people at overunity.com offered him help and a protocol, and he refused to argue.

The magnets appear to be ceramics, but there is no clear info. Unless you understand English in its monologues ...
The horseshoe is less than powerful, and oriented N or S at its ends. So the hp magnet not good, and that of this seller, mystery? because the polarity is not indicated, and as for the motors it should be polarities on the curvatures (diametrically) therefore not good.
In addition, it is expensive.
The bars should all be oriented with the same pole above (H. Johnson)…
As for the dimensions that I gave above, it is at random by watching the video.
Mylow makes it clear that his magnets cannot be found ... So surely old merchant stocks.

With all these clues, the urgency is first to think ... :D

For the horseshoe, you can already experiment with 2 iron bars connected at one end by a magnet.
0 x
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 02/05/09, 15:03

No but anyway I do not have in my possession the slightest plan with the measurements! When there is, I will!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/05/09, 15:33

Well, you're not close to finding the Kit in store ...

It is a research (a hobby), where you have to put a little of your own, anyway.
: Mrgreen:

Oh yes ! Maybe Ninique (the raptor of Internet gogos) will sell bogus plans or do paid internships?…
: roll:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 02/05/09, 15:36

100% with gegyx for his last comments ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/05/09, 00:11

And by viewing the video, we can see that the vertical metal support (axis) is necessarily glued or fixed on the dresser, otherwise the assembly will pour on the side where its 2 "static" magnets are located.

Furthermore, I can assure you that it is not feasible to run a "magnetic motor" directly from magnets to magnets.

just understand what a magnetic circuit is: widely described in the topic "magnetic motors" https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteurs-ma ... t1646.html

I bet there is a motor under the top panel of the dresser (or an engine stator responsible for creating a rotating field)

If the guy says the opposite, let him show me his montage, I go immediately and I report to you :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/05/09, 00:19

Here, Maloche, I think you are raising an idea there ...

It's a breeze to have a rotating field under the wooden table ... which is never filmed except from above : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/05/09, 01:33

If the guy says the opposite, let him show me his montage, I go immediately and I report to you
And afterwards, are you committing suicide? : Cheesy:

At the magnet museum:
Video (April 15, 09) showing all his magnets, video annotated by Peskiwi who tells the saga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-U96w5Yu-I

Follow the different links at the bottom of the page, there is plenty to do ...
http://www.pureenergysystems.com/store/ ... tor_plans/

I understand his disappointment when I find that Sterling is selling his plans for $ 25 ...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This Mylow is strong! : Cheesy:
On April 27, he (in caps?) Would have shown his model to Joe Biden, current vice president.
(If it's not a promotion, for green energy! / Stronger than Elec..)
How (must he say), I am going to eliminate this shit damn that will plunge the US into the economic slump more quickly than expected?
: Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/05/09, 17:24

Mylow's new YouTube channel
(Thanks to Quartz for your speed to find the new Mylow hidden on YouTube)
http://www.youtube.com/user/magneticmotor1

I'm laughing. Mylow has a lot on the potato with all the remarks and how his story came to a head.

Good fraud is not in the drawer where the blood pressure monitor is stored, it is not the steam generator, it is not the cat that snores, the ceiling fan does not turn. Only the micro-motor remains in the rotor ...
I have thought this guy sincere from the start. It seems "a case" (But many have their quirks). It took a case, to be interested in Johnson for a while, to have the patience to adjust his magnets, to find the suitable ones, and for it to turn. He is blessed by the gods. A nod from the ETs?

On the last videos he shows more and more his face, then the photo with Joe Biden, and there he shows himself from the front, getting angry and saying that it is a fake (Pretty funny at the end)
He says he has never asked for money, or asserted any superunity.
: Arrow: It's a way of covering up, in case he has been pressured.
---
The mobile seems to run slower than on the last videos?
-The stem does not seem to be right on the diameter.
-The magnetization of the stators wears out.
-The micro motor battery is wearing out ( :| ).

What bothers me is that he only seems to operate his machine during the filmed sequences: he finds it extraordinary that it has been running for 8 minutes…
He hasn't let it run day and night for a week? He would have the heart of it.

To be continued... : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/05/09, 18:20

What bothers me is that he only seems to operate his machine during the filmed sequences: he finds it extraordinary that it has been running for 8 minutes…

This guy seems to be impatient, and in fact that the machine spins more than a few seconds is already good.
The glass table is already a response to a lot of accusations, that said, it seems to me that there are in fact 2 offset stators and the interactions are very probably very weak, otherwise the tray would have broken the figure for a long time , because the mass of the support is very small to maintain this large plate
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 03/05/09, 18:46

He hasn't let it run day and night for a week? He would have the heart of it.

You had to watch and listen carefully to the other videos. He says he left it running more than 26 hours once before he stopped.
He also said that magnets demagnetize over time. This is understandable given the kind of magnets (most ceramic).

This last video is still very convincing.
0 x