Johnson magnetic motor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 01/05/09, 22:56

Faraday, Maxwell, Newton :P
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/05/09, 23:19

Obviously, there is a source of energy somewhere ... But it is well hidden.

I especially find the pivot a bit big ... Some of the black magnets could also be sources.

The guy is good ... magician : Idea:
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 02/05/09, 00:19

Did you see the second video or does it completely disassemble the machine? It seems there is only a turnover. :?:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/05/09, 00:41

This year, the pseudo mylow (from Chicago, like Barrack) did a lot of videos with the same aluminum plate, the rotor made by his brother.
A magnet (?: Very weak) stator at the top on the stem and in rotor of the alnico magnets in U.
Well it turned slowly (the links of Binbins4 upper).
I had started recording his videos (since my DD turned into Raw… : Cry: ), and I stopped because it was boring: long monologues, not too technical, just good for learning English.
Then suddenly, this gentleman got scared and erased all his videos.
3 days later, he handed over a few and some new ones.

2 days ago I went back to her You Tube channel, and she had disappeared.
While searching for "Mylow", I came across " Projectmagma »With these 7 new videos and different rotor magnets (square bars of approximately 1,5 x 1,5 x 6 cm).
It is the same guy with his same tray, his central hub, his gallows, his table, his lamp, his spout drawer, his little room, his cat, his cockatoo, and his monologues…
It seems he will delete his new videos because he says he wants peace at home.
It seems that there is a controversy because Sterling had offered to come to see him, and he declined.

Its magnets are not very strong, and that may be why it turns. Just the right amount of inertia to get out of the previous trap.
But there is a certain better, by doubling its stator by placing it a little offset.
Finally, we get closer to the original plans of Howard Johnson, which at the time only had ceramic magnets…

With all his videos in monologue, the guy seems sincere, not a cador in DIY, his magnets posed not so regularly as that. He put 3 days of non-stop adjustments to run his machine. And the result is there.
No offense to the pillars of the scientific pantheon.
0 x
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 02/05/09, 00:52

we must admit anyway that if there is some mechanism behind, it is well hidden!

But hey instead of sticking to these videos trying to deny what he does, we could try to reproduce (knowing that according to the peswiki site, other people have managed to reproduce it)

:|
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/05/09, 10:41

Gegyx said:

He put 3 days of non-stop adjustments to run his machine. And the result is there.

the adjustment must indeed be delicate: the inertia forces must exceed the stator-rotor attraction at the point where the race should end. Another montage made by one of our econology friends, but in the vertical direction should be able to be adapted in this direction, I had spoken about it at the time, but I do not remember the name of the subject.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/05/09, 10:56

Elephant / it was Padawan

Mylow Saga after /

Today, May 2, the videos from the Projectmagma channel have disappeared.
http://www.youtube.com/user/projectmagma

There is only one left, which has become unusable, because he has put on a banner that covers everything.
He is offended by negative reviews, coming from overtunity.com…

But the regulars, of Mylow, know how to preserve and reproduce on the canvas, his significant videos.
---
Mylow, look for tranquility, because in fact, it's a sacred "milk soup"!
: Lol:
EDIT: tonight Saturday May 2 at 22 p.m., the projectmagma account was closed on YouTube.
(He's a man of his word!)
:D
Last edited by gegyx the 02 / 05 / 09, 22: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 02/05/09, 12:44

I would like to reproduce, but I would need the characteristics of the magnets used, their size, but also their arrangement on the set!

:|
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 02/05/09, 12:55

Hello,
A while ago, Lietseu gave me the address of a site for selling super magnets and others.
I do not know if it transmitted to you:
http://www.aimantsneodyme.eu/F_home.html
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 02/05/09, 13:27

Yeah there are the half circles I need!

Let’s assume 4 semicircles and a large block 40 ... which still gives us 97 €

Hum I can limit to 2 semicircles and reduce the number of blocks ... remains to be seen. I must say that I am wide anyway!

I managed to recover magnets that there are in the enclosures, but some are cylindrical (unless I manage to cut them in 2). As I have big industrial type magnets, but the problem is that they are too big (more than 30 cm long and 5 cm wide) and powerful (I'm even already pinching my fingers with it !!!)

:/
0 x