New Thermal Regulation 2005 (RT2005)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Chartrousin
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chartrousin » 23/04/09, 18:24

We cannot compare home and apartment heating consumption.
If we take a house of 5mx10m (50m²) by 3m high, that makes 140m² of surface in contact with the outside, more contact with the ground by the floor. For an apartment of the same size surrounded by heated apartments, the only wall facing the outside represents at worst 25m²! A consumption of 70kWh / m².year is therefore enormous for this single lossy surface (basically, the windows must be single glazed, and the walls not insulated, to achieve this?).
0 x
"It is of no use to man to gain the Moon if he happens to lose the Earth."
[Mauriac]
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/04/09, 17:22

AVEVA wrote: My preoccupation (oconological) is the waste of energy to run a fan that sucks so much that many co-owners have obstructed the mouths.
I guess you mean econological. :?:
If your neighbors have blocked the exhaust vents, they increase the depression in the other vents and therefore the noise. :?
It is likely that this will also brake the engine and increase its consumption.
: Evil:
AVEVA wrote:If my approach is accurate ie 400Wh are enough, the vmc consumes 0,7kWh x 8760h / an = 6000kWh too much what like me should make you jump!

700 W seems huge to me. : Shock:
It would not be more like 70W :?:
0 x