It was 1992

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/09, 14:38

Yes I agree with you on the bottom ...

Except concerning the materials it would not be the opposite? The lower they are the economic crisis?

Have you looked at the curves of materials, especially metals, since September 2008?

Here is an example with the copper price curve:

Do you really think that both supplier and public prices for copper have fallen by the same amount?

I call it fuck down ... But that's another debate: https://www.econologie.com/forums/baisse-du- ... tml#117345
0 x
vertderage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by vertderage » 30/03/09, 15:39

Hello...
Hey yes today oil, copper and lots of things are falling: crisis, consumption down so demand down, so price down. Supply and demand is everything!
But beware, the slightest sign of recovery and everything will rise! That is why it is absurd to let down gasoline or gas: it should be an automatic tax offsets the decline and the gain generated is redistributed to support the energy savings. It should also remove the bonus for cars, and increase the penalty! It is absurd to encourage the purchase of a new car someone who rolls a little with an old, it was polluting, because the manufacture of the new is energy intensive! And do not talk about lcd tv or cell phones ...
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."