Ecoconstruction and insurance

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
christelle
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ecoconstruction and insurance

by christelle » 30/01/09, 11:24

Hello,
I wish to have a house built of compressed raw earth bricks; outside this technique is not approved by French law.
Can the artisan mason still be covered by decennial insurance?
do not hesitate to tell me about your experiences if you are the owner of ecological houses (with straw, straw soil ...)
or if you are an alter builder ...

thank you for your testimonies and experiences ........
0 x
AIR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by AIR » 02/02/09, 15:40

Well, it’s good to remember that you need a Property Damage Insurance.
It is compulsory and it allows to be assisted by the insurer to manage the file which comes out of the decenal and which resolves the problems very quickly !!
Now, when you want to build by yourself and want to hire Declared Professionals with a decade, even if it proves its capacity, and that its decade recognizes the process .. All insurance will disengage to insure claims .... because if there are more than two companies working on the site .. There must be a contracting authority ...

8)
0 x
the men precede the forest, the deserts follow them "CHATEAUBRIANT

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"