Future-science and the others ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 23/09/04, 15:15

: Huh:
Hello,
Taking a tour on different forums, I observe with horror the lack of openness of mind of many people, it seems that there is a kind of "clan" of people who only seek to discredit new ideas, (see among others the thread on magnetic motors on futura-science or the wire onforum.lelectronique.com / 'target =' _ blank '> http: //forum.lelectronique.com / in "blabla" which I am the instigator.
Do you have the same feeling as me that there is a kind of collusion whose purpose is to discredit people who propose unusual ideas? (Would the Net become a kind of TF1? :P :P :P :P )
Thank you A +
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 23/09/04, 20:24

Hi Bibiphoque!

I am also scared by the lack of openness of some people who think they have absolute truth.
These same people, for example, judge the heresy PMC under the noble pretext that "if it existed, it would have been known for a long time and that it would be commercialized". Well then. Here is an analysis that she is fine.

They are sheep or weathervanes with which one must compose, but with which, it is not necessary to waste time in verbiage.

One day, I hope there will not be much more to say because everything will be shown and will be imposed as normal.

They pull down but others pull up :D

to follow .....: huh:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 24/09/04, 08:44

:P
Hello,
I am totally of your opinion, the only thing that worries me is the delay towards a rapid evolution of the techniques which is caused by all these "wait-and-see" whereas the necessity is in urgency for our poor planet , and incidentally for civilization! (Well, I did not let myself go! Lol !!) : Lol:
A+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 25/09/04, 17:04

At least today, the message, the information flows through the Internet and hopefully wins some minds. This broadcast was almost nonexistent there is not even 10 years ...

Moreover, it is more a revolution than an evolution: to imagine that there are other sources of energy than oil whereas the whole system (economic, political, educational ...) in which one lives rests on him (oil), use, abuse, gargle ... it's a revolution even if some solutions are old (HVB ...)

(Well, I did not let myself go! Lol !!)

I do not doubt for a moment :P
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 27/09/04, 13:35

;)
Absolutely, moreover, oil is irreplaceable ........... for the manufacture of certain plastics. : Rolleyes:
A+
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"