Renewable energy at home in the Vaucluse

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Marc84000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Renewable energy at home in the Vaucluse

by Marc84000 » 23/01/09, 11:21

Hello everyone,

I recently discovered new renewable energies (Green energy), I would like to have your opinion on this new system, because I would like to install ecological heating !! I live in the Vaucluse near the island on the Sorgue, so if you knew of companies in the sector I would like to have addresses. I thank you in advance.

Sincerely Marc
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/09, 11:26

Uh ... that's a bit vague as a question.
Use our https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php and go see in this part of the forum: https://www.econologie.com/forums/confort-th ... -vf67.html

ps: do not take the opportunity to "spam" ... thank you ...
0 x
marcel
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marcel » 23/01/09, 20:32

Hello marc,
Companies to do what?
Wind power?
Not much. In Pernes there is an installer designer of pumping wind turbines.
Solar photovoltaic?
There are several installers, because everyone is getting started ... In Mazan, a company does this correctly.

Thermodynamic solar for heating or domestic hot water?
All the craftsmen plumbers stick to it too. The oldest on the niche is in Sarrians and is called "Marseille" ... :P But there is a crowd in this market.

"Green" heating?
it still depends. There are installers of condensing boilers.
In Aubignan, there is an installer of pellet boilers who also makes mixed solar and different types of boilers. (I don't even know if he does cogeneration ???)

It all depends on what you're looking for and why. New construction, ongoing renovation, rehabilitation, upgrading to resell, simple whim ????
It is up to you, Mr Marc, to choose your tracks.
0 x