There are non-polluting sources of energy!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

There are non-polluting sources of energy!

by agriculturegaia » 03/07/08, 10:09

Solar energy will be effective the day that the direct converter of sunlight into electricity will be invented just like wind energy which needs a storage system (polluting battery system) and functioning only intermittently (25% time). Tidal energy takes advantage of gravitational energy stored by the Earth, the moon and the solar system. Geothermal energy has no disadvantage except for surface geothermal energy which needs a ratio of 4 surfaces to equip for 1 surface to be heated. The American engineer Geoffrey Ballard suggests a practical use of hydrogen in a fuel cell which would equip the country's automobiles: This gas would not only be used to run cars but would also be a national energy store when they do not would not roll. The compressed air car contributes to the reduction of greenhouse gases. The problem with human civilization is that it takes about twenty years on average to develop a new technology and from 40 years to 60 years to spread it worldwide. Without taking into account an obvious fact which is the collateral damage of this new technology of which only unscientific thinkers like philosophers can foresee the unintended negative consequences. Nuclear energy for civil use to supply electricity should, in the logic of the interest of the greatest number of species, be favored over petroleum. While waiting for a cleaner energy source without ecological risk like the fusion of hydrogen into helium. This technology is currently in the research phase but would be operational in 40 years. The question is whether this technology is not already operational. The multinationals, the oil and nuclear lobbies which have the stranglehold on governments and therefore on scientists and researchers, are they not currently pressing to delay the advent of free and non-polluting energy? In order to plunder the last oil reserves and earn even more money. There is another question that follows: Who will own this energy? Shouldn't we consider energy, water, food as goods common to humanity?

The solution would be for independent researchers from all countries to accelerate research into nuclear fusion, the nuclear combustion of hydrogen in order to replace our polluting energy needs as quickly as possible with this clean energy. These independent researchers will have to file the invention patent the same day in their respective countries so that even if their defense ministries prohibit disclosure, they cannot claim exclusive ownership of the fusion energy.

Nuclear fusion (Iter: Newsletter n ° 4) would support demographic growth in connected areas (80% of the world population will be grouped in urban areas). In the case of rising waters due to global warming but especially of the dilation of the water, the ultra-city areas (megalopolises) which are often found along the coast will be the most affected, causing a massive exaude of the population who will be homeless. This implies that the direct converter from the sun would serve the 2 billion people not connected to fusion energy + a few billion homeless. There will therefore be 2 billion people who will not be able to have access to fusion energy, because they are too isolated from energy plants: This is why we must develop clean energies and invent more efficient systems as for geothermal energy (calorific compression system not efficient enough) and the wind turbine (functional 25% of the time), because for the moment, in comparison with nuclear, the output is RIDICLE. It is absolutely necessary to bring together independent researchers to invent processes allowing the direct conversion of wind energy and light into electricity.

The biosphere is self-regulating thanks to the 500 billion billion kilocalories from the sun (this energy is therefore 10.000 times more than the energy necessary for the current needs of Man). The future is therefore the direct converter of the sun into usable energy but the latter will not necessarily be electricity in the current state as we know it.

There are powerful devices that currently run on solar:

-The fridge of the dispensary.
-Solar ovens.
-The drinking water machine.
-Wi-fi street lights.
But also the radio station and the lighting of public buildings.

The respect and independence of Lavoisier, Darwin, Faraday, Maxwell, Perkin, Curie and Einstein who were under little or no pressure in their research is no longer relevant. It is difficult to find such a free researcher / writer. Those who really contribute to knowledge remain unknown most of the time. Young researchers cannot freely express their opinions without risking their chances of receiving grants or being published. When you propose a partnership to an INRA manager in order to shorten the time between the disclosure of an agricultural invention and its development, and that same manager asks you if this invention is protected and patented, you cannot immediately see the meaning of this question especially if you have a mind undefiled by the economic issues involving this invention. But after having answered the question of this person in charge, when he declares to you: "The role and the function of INRA is upstream and not downstream of research" (which is currently false), you can understand the pitiful state of current research. INRA is compromised by multinationals. INRA has hidden information on pesticides and chemical fertilizers because otherwise, how can we pay the scientists and researchers at INRA who are currently (re) discovering the benefits of a crop rotation based on cereals and legumes and the benefits of a mustard cover? These (re) discoveries have always been known and experienced and disclosed by Masanobu Fukuoka for 50 years for example. But how many other independent researchers and (little-known) hermits have tried to share their knowledge and have been forgotten or even hidden?
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/07/08, 10:27

a simple solar nrj to light converter: simple, in broad daylight it works!
at night, well go to bed : Cheesy:

the wind turbine does not need a battery to heat water, and the batteries can be regenerated, didn't you know?
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/elec/regenacu.html
eco abtterie:
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/doc/NRJ07.jpg
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/doc/NRJ08.jpg

> how do you go about saying that nuclear power is clean? this technology will never be mastered, otherwise you are an alien. you don't pay attention to the waste: do you allow us to come and dig uranium near you?
and bury the waste in your house?

France becomes a nuclear bin after Borloo has changed the law (transparent?) which transformed waste from other countries to send it back, now more money to keep it ... and bury it under our feet!
that's right, the secret defense transparency: no no look not pay attention ...
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 03/07/08, 10:38

Is the inventor of the universal agricultural machine a troll?
0 x
Click my signature
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: There are non-polluting sources of energy, however!

by Cuicui » 03/07/08, 11:22

agriculturegaia wrote:Nuclear fusion (Iter: Newsletter n ° 4) would support demographic growth in connected areas (80% of the world population will be grouped in urban areas).

I do not understand why you persist in citing ITER whenever nuclear fusion is involved, knowing that in the current state of our knowledge, continuous fusion by magnetic confinement has no future. In addition, it is polluting (tritium).
On the other hand, the non-polluting hydrogen-boron fusion initiated by magnetic necking is achievable with current means. Why not talk about it? (see the 2 links at the bottom of my post).
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 08/01/09, 03:54

to prove that the future is the direct converter of the sun but the energy vector will not be electricity but a kind of plasma : Idea:
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 23/01/09, 11:24

Hello everybody :D

Here is a system which seems relevant to me I submit to you,
The details here

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/01/09, 16:16

quartz wrote:Hello everybody :D

Here is a system which seems relevant to me I submit to you,
The details here

A + + +

Simple and awesome .. :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 23/01/09, 18:38

Great !
I imagine people who live near a river and here is free electricity 24 hours on 24
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."