Happy new year 2000! The wishes

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/01/09, 23:21

I had not seen this subject there, so I self-quote from another subject:
Targol wrote:... Here, by the way, Excellent year at this site, this forum, its creators and animators and to its contributors to finish.

- A little wish for 2009?
- "Let humans become less stupid", can we?
- Haaa, no. This is hard coded!
- "That he stop rotting the planet and its surroundings"?
- Houlààà !!! That's not right now.
- But we can not ask anything so !!!
- Bennn, yes, growth !!! That I can do ... well, at least in the short term.
: Twisted: : Twisted: : Twisted:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 07/01/09, 10:20

Happy New Year everyone, and especially to our good old Earth!
That is to say :
- a little less waste in the trash ...
- slightly fewer cars on the roads ...
- slightly less pesticides in the water ...
- slightly less VOC / CO2 / ... in the air ...
- in short, a little more environmental protection!
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 07/01/09, 14:40

How to make a little poetry for these wishes after a message like that of Lietseu ??
How to transmit a message of solidarity after that of Camel1 ??
How to be original after all that has already been said ???

Well too bad i would be very classic : Lol:

Happy New Year to everyone, as well as to your families and friends !!!

May this year 2009 bring you good health, joy, serenity and many enriching encounters. It also allows you to see your projects succeed and finally brings you the prosperity you need (I leave you alone (e) s judges of its level).
0 x
Raymond
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Raymond » 08/01/09, 23:01

Happy New Year for each of you, for your family, loved ones and all those you love.

May life be sweet and peaceful, always with the concern of preserving our dear land.

Raymond
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/09, 13:42

Here are the official wishes of the site (sorry for the delay but that required editorial reflection, it's something else than wishing a simple "happy new year"), to read here: https://www.econologie.com/annee-2009-an ... -4020.html

Year 2009, year of change, pivot year?

Given the context, I would have a hard time wishing you a hypocrite "prosperous and happy new year 2009", as we must have already wished you, anyway, dozens of times ...

Barack Obama said it yesterday in his inauguration speech: the economic situation is severe (without being catastrophic) and the decline of the American empire, and that of the Western world at least as our parents knew it (+3 % annual growth) is inevitable.

The year 2009 will probably not be "good" for most of us: "economic crisis" obliges ... But in the end what exactly does "good" mean? It's very subjective, but I think for most Westerners the word "happy new year" can be summed up as "good consumer year", and to use a well-known phrase: "Don't we want to work more for earn more ... to consume more? "

For 2009, Econologie.com wishes to humanity more frankness and respect, more sharing and solidarity, more morality and honesty, less media intoxication and more reflection ... and of course health (much more important than a bank account) and courage for those whose year will be hard or even catastrophic because of a handful of men ...

Men who believed that making money with money was healthy and sustainable,
Men who think that infinite growth in a finite world was possible,
Men who speculate on essential food stuffs,
Men who receive annual bonuses so large that 100 employees in a lifetime could not save it,
Men who have forgotten that the real stock market is the real industry, not the other way around,
Men who are never responsible or guilty of anything,

To those there I simply wish that they become aware of their immorality of "always more" but especially of the contempt they have for Humanity.

But I also thank these men for showing the flaws and the limits of the current system.

Is the period therefore favorable for the reflection of a more moral, more human and more sustainability-oriented system? Or, on the contrary, is an extremely dark period socially and ecologically coming? Probably a bit of both ...

So wouldn't 2009 be a year conducive to the trivialization of econology, in its broadest definition and at least in people's minds?
And this to replace the society of overconsumption and over-indebtedness in which we are?

I hope so on behalf of all econologists.

We are not the only ones to think so, since influential people like Gegard Mermet, also evoke this idea of ​​evolution of the system.

https://www.econologie.com/annee-2009-an ... -4020.html
Last edited by Christophe the 21 / 01 / 09, 23: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 21/01/09, 14:58

Rhôôô, c'est bôôô.
I find it good to have a reflection on what we really mean by a good year.
I hope that this year I will not leave 600 kg of olives not picked up due to lack of time !!
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 22/01/09, 20:44

Christophe wrote:"Barack Obama said yesterday in his inaugural speech: the decline of the American Empire, and that of the Western world at least as our parents knew it (+ 3% annual growth) is inevitable."

Barack Obama did not say that during his inauguration speech.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/09, 20:49

In essence this is what I understood from his OV. I may have misunderstood ... but in your link there is:

What is less measurable, but just as serious, is how we have lost our self-confidence - a nagging fear that America's decline is inevitable and that the next generation must aim lower.

But is that all you got to say? This is not the essence of these wishes ...

But what are you still doing there?
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 22/01/09, 21:03

Christophe wrote:In essence this is what I understood from his OV. I may have misunderstood

Phew, it is therefore that you did not understand this speech. The other hypothesis is therefore ruled out.

I received your text "Year 2009, year of changes?" by e-mail, like all subscribers to your forum.
I'm still here, passing very quickly, to be of service, in the sense that Obama gives to this word.

To start 2009 well, I invite you to read the Obama speech and meditate on it.

Good continuation.
Last edited by Elec the 22 / 01 / 09, 21: 46, 3 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/09, 21:21

1) It's not the text that I misunderstood; this is the speech in VO that I watched on CNN (at least at the beginning after I went back to the FR) ... therefore not translated not subtitled ... this explains that ...

2) To return to the vows. There is no fear without smoke if you know what I mean ... and the decline of america will take place ...

Moreover, the decline of the USA, independent of subprimes and co, has already largely begun: the place of the USA is already much smaller now than in 1991 after the fall of the Eastern bloc. They were then the undisputed masters of the planet ... they had "won" the cold war but they were more pissed off than before to have no more enemies ...

The crisis is the first self-regulation of the "globalization" system, it's cyclical and getting worse and worse, we try to catch up with this one and keep this villainous system, in which case there is a good chance that the next one will really be. the last...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-crises ... t5666.html

3) I will still correct this passage ... all the members have not yet sent them the message by email ... have it been done:

Barack Obama said it yesterday in his inauguration speech: the economic situation is severe (without being catastrophic) and the decline of the American empire, and consequently that of the western world at least as our parents knew it ( + 3% annual growth) is in everyone's mind ...

8) : Cheesy:

ps: I prefer not even to know what the 2nd hypothesis was but I guess it well ... To say that it is you who is offended to undergo "remarks" on YOUR person? These insinuations are much worse ... in short, you belittle yourself my dear ...
0 x