Forum attack

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 26/10/05, 10:17

Hello, :P
For my part, I voted too fast :( , if the new forum recovers old messages, I agree to "evolve" towards a more secure mode. B)

@ ++ B)
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/05, 10:23

Well we will try to recover a migration script but not that it works well ...

And if it doesn't work well, what forum will remain accessible in ARCHIVE (but obviously it will be impossible to add new messages) ... I think a lot of people have not grasped this ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/05, 10:24

A2E wrote:no for a private club but yes for a forum private for association contributors (gender forum admin) to decide together on projects and future projects with MSN at stake.

No I do not agree. Or you have to do both ... but you need a public part in any case! But nothing will prevent members closer geographically from making small local groups obviously ...
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 26/10/05, 11:23

econology wrote:
SixK wrote:In case of change of Forum for phpBB for example, it is quite simple to migrate the data. Scripts already ready may exist elsewhere.
It would be a shame to lose all the data accumulated over several months ....

Possibly I can give a helping hand for migration, I have already migrated a forum owner to phpBB without too many problems ...

SixK

Since Invision and phpBB are "concurrent" I did not think that such scripts existed ... I would obviously be VERY interested in such scripts and a helping hand would be welcome :)

When do we start? :)

For IPB 1.x to PHPBB conversion scripts, it is by:
http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php#converters

I think the migration should be done by itself with the script that goes well.

I remain available in case of problems with the database during the migration.
If you decide to migrate.

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/05, 11:48

Great ! Thank you bcp (you see I have not looked for bcp !!)

I'm going to try but I would like to give it a try so that we don't screw everything up (there are never 100% guarantees with these "things" :D ) .... so I will test on my old host!

If it goes well ... I would attack here!
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/10/05, 18:44

econology wrote:For the right click I don't understand your remark since:
1) I was not aware
2) I never talked about it ...

I did not invent anything, I had inquired a few times ago with google to know the conditions of earnings! it is in the general conditions of use of the service: https://www.google.com/adsense/?hl=fr or http://www.google.fr/ads/ and find out more!
It is explained qqpart in there!
must read the contract and the conditions of use because only certain ways pay! but ptre that there are flaws and that it wins at all costs! I never tested so I can confirm nothing!
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/10/05, 18:49

econology wrote:The site /forum will remain freely accessible without restriction! The advantages of association members will be very different from accessing the site!

er .. I just had to log in while I was on the job, and there is an obligation to be registered to have access! it's new, I have read everything yet, but it comes into contradiction with what has been written ... in the sense that you have to register (it's already a constraint or restriction!) ..!
: Blink:

yahi
0 x

Free object!
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/05, 18:59

uh must still not pushed same in the nettles ... So I decided that for these 2 reasons:

1) There are already enough people who take information without participating ... so I think they can at least "make the effort" to register forum... It's not very complicated the registration I think ...

2) The server saturates at times (this afternoon again)!
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 26/10/05, 19:09

lol! poor granny!
yes good certe! but it was still a surprise! I did Ha, it gets stuck! and then when I opened my eyes I saw that it was a big problem!
for google i think there is still another little hiding thing but i remember too much!

I must go home! finished the day of taf!
@ + later!
yahi
0 x

Free object!
Former Oceano

(survey results on the forum-forum archive)

by Former Oceano » 12/11/05, 14:59

For a future forumaccording to you, it would be necessary:

Update this one [8] [42.11%]
Start on a brand new forum [11] [57.89%]
0 x