my first mower

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by champ » 08/11/05, 22:10

Hello,

today we ran our first mower. It is mounted in water doping with a tank that surrounds the reactor.

the engine to seem to turn correctly. I have some doubts about the editing. At a time the water is boiling is it that can prevent proper operation by bringing too much water into the engine?

Engine to stall after 25 minutes of operation. I cleaned the candle that seemed wet (there was a trace of oil too, it's an engine that has not worked for several years) and it's gone. The water quivered in the tank.

In the exhaust there was always a little white smoke a-but usually it was clear and the smell is not the same as conventional operation.

So I do not really know if we did well and if it worked. ..

I'll do a test with one volume of gasoline and another one with the same volume and water to see the operating time.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 08/11/05, 22:34

Bonsoir
Is it water doping? (that water in the bubbler and your carbu instead of the origin)

or a pantone 100% with water and gasoline in the same bubbler and the mixture that passes into the reactor before being sucked directly to the intake of the engine?

In the second case the engine stall is normal.
In the first parcontre you can use too much water in the bulor and the water passes in the reactor. How are you bubbling?
Outdoors ? escape?
You do not have a shema; a photo; a drawing...
0 x
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by champ » 09/11/05, 10:01

Hello,

it is a mounting water doping, we have the carburetor that is fueled by gasoline and the pantone input is upstream of the carburetor just before the arrival of air. Bubbling is done in the open air
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/11/05, 10:13

Hello Champ
If I understand correctly, the hot Pantone gas coming out of the reactor arrives just after the air filter and enters the carburetor? Does the carburetor stand up well to be so heated?
0 x
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by champ » 09/11/05, 10:47

here are some pictures to better explain

the top of the bubbler

the reactor outlet

the air filter

0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"