Universal agricultural machine

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/07/08, 11:30

Ag conditions are not THE solution but ONE solution is good.

you did not specify 0% GMO pesticides fertilizers

bravo for those who initiated your movement then.

if not patents, I don't just spit in their mouths, I save my saliva to inform people: in fact we pretend they don't exist!

this is what is done for the water engine and many other things ... such as the air car patent which will be bought out and forgotten ...

what is important: to do and sell or simply to do?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: How do you want to fight against villains without patent?

by Cuicui » 03/07/08, 11:52

agriculturegaia wrote:The invention n ° 07/09068 is offered to Humanity under the AG conditions: 0% chemical fertilizers, 0% chemical pesticides, 0% GMOs. The Gaïa project has funding of 0 euros: bamboo and the sun are free.

I like the principle of tube culture which limits evaporation and allows agriculture in a desert environment. The free use of the patent for those who do not use chemical fertilizers, pesticides or GMOs is also a good thing.
It remains to find an NGO interested in promoting this kind of culture near an oasis or a then, since a minimum of water is still required.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/07/08, 11:58

Hello,

as a technician, what does a gaïa agricultural machine look like?

photos, diagrams, site,

merci!
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 03/07/08, 12:01

The problem with such pavers is indeed the lack of readability.
When preparing messages in advance and / or copying and pasting, you have to switch to inserting line breaks to make the text readable.

Otherwise good luck to the readers :?
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 03/07/08, 13:18

Hello agriculturgaia,
I read your text diagonally ... (it's long, and not very clear)
It's clear, you are human, you love the poor, me too ...
But!
Before giving food, before giving the right systems to eat, to heal oneself, you have to educate people
There are too many people for our poor planet ...
Education is essential...
If you offer education to all the children of the planet, there will be no more food problems ... and overcrowding
But!
You may not know that intellectual and financial poverty interests some LOBBY ...
Mais ...
It takes people like you who fight even though he looks like Don Kixote.
I created a post called between ecological help ...
Well, now I would like the goal of this help to be focused on schools.
Thank you Agriculturgaia,
Ps: what do you do for a living? :?
0 x
utopist
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The abstract is still essential on the real

by utopist » 03/07/08, 15:34

It seems to me :
_ That before putting this process into large-scale production, it should be tested on several successive scales, and in several environments. I don't think anyone in charge will embark on a 100.000 hectare project without seeing at least one hectare operating on similar land and for a conclusive period (a few years). Your project is at the stage where it requires "beta-testing" in my eyes. How quickly you want to do it on the current foundations will only attract people motivated by bribery schemes more than by the project.
_The idea of ​​guaranteeing the respect of the original idea by a patent does not seem very ripe to me. Indeed, there are numerous international agreements and humanist declarations which are royally ignored in practice. There are also many very positive patents that are buried, for reasons of interest. You have to know that the whole economy feeds on food exclusion and the whole world power structure depends on it. If your system really works, you will make a lot of powerful enemies!
It's the kind of idea that can grow on a small scale, and as long as it doesn't hit the economy. On the model of spirulina (another project to feed the poor), where we encourage people to self-produce and then to set up small productions by encouraging the self-production of their customers. In this way we address the interested parties and awareness is done gently, and without stepping on the feet of the powerful.
A principle can be stated in this regard: "A freedom is only defensible if the population concerned is aware of it". One can easily imagine a ban on the production of spirulina when the powerful identify it as a source of a drop in their profits (a ban that would surely be put in place by health standards adapted to the industrial scale, prohibiting the auto -production, and food self-sufficiency).
_Water is not piped-er (well yes, there are projects, some of which support the regions, not to mention the towns which all go to fetch their water more or less far) simply because there is no not enough elsewhere to be able to export it. (the largest current projects of this type are coupled with seawater desalination stations). Even some rivers no longer reach the sea. This is mainly due to intensive agriculture, but also to the needs of towns and industries which should not be neglected.
_The structuring of the site's argumentation is detrimental in the sense that it justifies by an argument of fear and urgency (hunger in the world) an argument for large-scale action without having tested the long-term consequences. We find the attitude and the developmental arguments that have been at the origin of so many disasters in the past. Just the fact of presenting this as applicable in the middle of the desert at no cost when you think of importing water, it is of the same order as sectarian movements.
Asking the reader to extinguish his critical sense and his doubts because of the urgency is also a sectarian approach. Good buisness though.

I sincerely hope that your motives are "pure", and in this case will invite you to better understand the world you want to change, and try to use a precautionary principle in setting it up on a large scale.
It seems to me that the strength of your conviction is only the counterpart of the despair due to your sense of urgency. In my eyes, the feeling of urgency makes us react badly, makes us blind. If your idea is viable for all that, you should get over your sense of urgency before pushing it forward. Then telling people that they can do it freely seems to me the best way to guarantee everyone's access to the benefits, how many efficient processes have only served to increase the profit margin? Then will show the example, will create abundance in the desert! All starving Africa will come and participate in your project!
Take inspiration from free patents: pose the freedom of use and the prohibition to make a profit, rely on the support of peoples and not policies, they will eat you up (and you won't even know it).

Wishing you good luck ...
0 x
What if we osmosed ourselves a little?
You have to follow life if you want to be part of it.
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 08/01/09, 03:49

it happens, it happens, you better visit the online documentation with the images the video and all and all ;-) : Idea:
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 08/01/09, 03:52

Okay, I'll explain how to reforest all the arid deserts in 10 years. Demonstration: you make me blush so much that I'm shy : Lol: https://www.econologie.com/forums/reforestat ... highlight=
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com