Reactor improvement

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
DavidHervé
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by DavidHervé » 28/10/05, 09:06

It's funny but it proves what ??? : Blink:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 28/10/05, 09:51

It proves that a bubbler can extract gasoline even if it is mixed with anything. This is the principle of the still.
0 x
campadebulsance
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by campadebulsance » 29/10/05, 12:50

Hello,
concerning the assembly of which you spoke previously

the goal would be to mount a dozen rods in a single tube, keeping the same iron between each rod and the tube (1.5mm)
and in what matter?

what the guy did on the Mf (except that he had put 7)? is that it?

I am a CN turner and I can allow myself to do things a little more complex in machining I could maybe try an approach !!

I have already prepared a system with 4 reactors (it is necessary that I take pictures ...) but not yet mount on tractor

you André, you have an idea on this kind of editing or inconclusive essays or things not to do (so as not to lose time) lol!
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 02/11/05, 18:42

Hello !
I ask myself a question: is the pressure drop in the multiple reactor greater than in a single reactor?
By the way, is there a Chambrin system plan available?
thanks and good luck !
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 03/11/05, 17:48

Hello !
THANK YOU !
0 x
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Managers » 03/11/05, 18:28

I think that the air gap in the case of several stems (multi-stems) should be reduced
in order to keep a fluid pressure similar to that of a single bar type reactor

I think we should tend towards
(total surface - bar surface) = surface of the standard reactor crown ~ = multi-rod surface

by drawing the model we would have for example on the left the standard reactor with the crown "section of passage of the fluid" colored in red
and on the right the section with the multi-rods ...

with these 2 approximately equal sections we should keep a similar pressure in the new reactor but with a much greater friction surface along the length of the reactor.

I let the engineers think about that ... but I think that the pressure (promoting friction) ... and the temperature ... are important.

rmq: I think that on the 1st centimeter at the input we should have conical shapes so as not to brake the fluid ... cf conical shapes of my drawing at the beginning of the post on the subject.

should i draw a section?

that's all for today ... see you soon
0 x
dje41
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dje41 » 04/11/05, 18:05

Hello everybody

I may be saying bullshit but we could not replace the central rod by several tubes fitted one into the other like a telescopic rod, but keeping spaces between them.

Regards Dje41

The more I go through this forum the more I'm a fan.
0 x