Problem on a mower

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Problem on a mower

by champ » 03/11/05, 21:53

Hello,

a friend and I just pantoniser a lawnmower. The engine is from 3,5 horses. We have a bubbler around the pantone for and put gas oil in it.
the carburetor was left as is and in amon there is the outlet of the reactor then there is the air filter.

the engine was started on gasoline without much difficulty (not shot for two years) and then with some adjustments of the air inlet valve it turned almost normally.

It seemed to me that it was running too fast but it's hard to realize. The engine runs 15 at 20 minutes as long as there is fuel in the tank. Then he made a noise and stalled. I was able to restart it after cleaning the candle which was oily but it stalled after a few seconds.

As a result, the engine made a sound that resembled that made by a segment in bad condition.
so there is something he did not like.

good I have some question
can we run this type of engine only with fuel?
the editing I made is it effective? the reactor outlet being placed between the carburettor and the air inlet.
does it necessarily have a control valve at the reactor inlet?
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 03/11/05, 22:43

Hello
Sorry we do not see very well on your photo it seems that you installed the output of the reactor between the carburetor and the intake pipe. So it's a doping and not a pantone 100%?
Parcontre if you did like me, at the beginning I made a Pantone bubbler water / gasoline mixed and I connected the output of the reactor to the air filter of the original fuel. It only worked when there was gas in the carburetor. I thought that instead of sucking in fresh air it was enough for me to suck up gas-fueled gas for it to turn. With gasoline in the tank of carbu I start the engine so that the reactor heats then the reactor will take over. It was a mistake. In 100% Pantone you turn your carb and you suck all that comes from the reactor directly by admission.
0 x