The Grenelle ... what is it exactly?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The Grenelle ... what is it exactly?

by Grelinette » 10/12/08, 21:03

Just to stir the chainsaw a little in the wound, I found this funny reflection on the net entitled "Le Grenelle ... Remind me what it is!"

I find that there are things very true in this reflection.

As it is a pdf file here is the link to read it: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... OVbEbt.pdf
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/12/08, 22:08

Hello Grelinette

This is the story of sustainable bullshit. It is not those who gargle ecobidon that advance schimilibilick. Ecological education is learned every day with responsible people and not with antics. Here, for example, we are progressing in the empire of common sense with our great guru Christophe le Magnifique. : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/08, 22:31

There is good and not so good in this reflection ... It is you grelinette? So are you driving in a 4x4 200 g / km? : Mrgreen:

Don't worry, we're not extremists here ... well, I think : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 12 / 08, 13: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 11/12/08, 09:20

This reflection comes from a debate on the net a few months ago when we began to hear that the environmental granary was only wishful thinking and had taken a hit in the wing.

That said, I agree with the title that there was to this somewhat provocative reflection: "Le Grenelle, remind me what it is!"

If I am asked the question today, I am incapable of answering with precision and yet I have read magazine articles on the subject, seen and heard debates on TV and radio ... the worst c 'is that I think I heard everything: laws, directives, recommendations and I don't know what else.

Besides, after having read the long list of new words based on organic and eco (there is even "econology", that is to say! :D ), I said to myself that it would indeed be interesting and useful to do the "bio-lexicon" and / or the "eco-lexicon" to have a precise definition of each of these expressions. Is anyone tempted by the experience?

What would also be very practical and interesting is that when an Internet user comes across a new word or concept, he submits it to the managers of the lexicon in order to have an "official" definition.
Here is a new concept: the "wiki-econology"! :P

... a column is essential, isn't it? : Cheesy:

... have a funny idea: a small survey of internet users like:
"for you the Grenelle de l'Environnement is:
1. a political party
2. a text of law
3. an idea from Nicolas Hulot
4. DK
5 etc ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 11/12/08, 13:08

What is important in the Grenelle of the environment is the start of the micro-awareness chouilla.
Certainly 200g of CO2, this is not very telling (although comparing to rejecting a baguette at each km is not so silly: we imagine quite well that we would quickly be unable to see the road!), but above all it is enough to compare to a fuel-efficient vehicle: Look, his 4x4 emits 200g while the tit 'car emits only 100g ... Ah well yes, there is a report 2. So obviously, that does not speak to those who don't want to hear ... This is why our leaders must make a few carrots ... (the premium, not for scrap, but for products that pollute less) and a few sticks ...

On the other hand, there are certainly some trucks that cross with the same goods, but the majority of them circulate because there are clever little ones who want to eat their fresh tomato in December (or other) ... And that , even piggybacking won't make him smart ...

PS: I'm tired of hearing that stopping breathing for 1 minute would release less CO2: people will end up believing it, but in this case, it only accumulates in the lungs. When we breathe normally we emit more "pure" air than "stale" air. After 1 minute without breathing, the exhaled air contains more CO2, that's it.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 11/12/08, 15:51

I do not know if I should post this comment here or in humor, but I have just read that a decree was published in August 2008 in the OJ which authorizes consumers to recover rainwater to supply toilets, wash the soil and water his garden !
By cons, I have not seen if the law allows me to walk in the rain and pee in my garden : Cheesy:

With decrees like that, it is sure that the path of eco-citizenship is still a long one and full of pitfalls!

By the way, do you know if I have the right to dry my laundry in the sun?
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 11/12/08, 16:05

@ Indy49,
Awareness, I think it has unfortunately been there for a long time at the citizen level but I am one of the followers of Pareto ( http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_de_Pareto ) who think that most of us (80% of the population) can only intervene on 20% of the problem (and maybe even less).

For the 80% of the remaining problem to be resolved, it is necessary to address the 20% of the population who holds economic, political, financial, industrial power, etc.

Okay, that doesn't stop me from doing lots of little things every day to protect my planet.

If it is not used for much, at least it does not hurt (although, if we knew the number of false good ideas and recommendations among those that we are serine every day!).

For example, at my place, not having everything in the sewer I installed sewage filtration basins with plants ... and well it's forbidden! Too bad, the birds came to drink, there are lots of frogs and the aquatic plants seem to like everything in this dirty water ...
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 11/12/08, 16:31

Grelinette wrote:I do not know if I should post this comment here or in humor, but I have just read that a decree was published in August 2008 in the OJ which authorizes consumers to recover rainwater to supply toilets, wash the soil and water his garden !
By cons, I have not seen if the law allows me to walk in the rain and pee in my garden : Cheesy:

With decrees like that, it is sure that the path of eco-citizenship is still a long one and full of pitfalls!

By the way, do you know if I have the right to dry my laundry in the sun?
Yes this decree is important because until now the previous laws PROHIBITED this kind of using water other than that of the network. If I remember correctly, today you can also use it for your washing machine.

To complete, know that you cannot connect your house water either to your house (even if it is drinkable). In the mountains, where there are very pure springs, it is also forbidden to connect it to the drinking water supply of the house : Cry: .

Co **** ies like that there are others. Except in very very special cases, you do not have the right to build (or renovate) a house without connecting it to the electrical network.
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 11/12/08, 16:50

C moa wrote:To complete, know that you cannot connect your house water either to your house (even if it is drinkable). In the mountains, where there are very pure springs, it is also forbidden to connect it to the drinking water supply of the house : Cry: .

It's not really that it's prohibited, but there are very strong constraints. These are not completely silly, because they avoid sending polluted water into the municipal water network. Because even if the well water is declared drinkable at an instant T, it is not monitored, and therefore can become unfit for consumption for one reason or another.

The installation of a water collector should be made compulsory for all new buildings: huge cistern in the basement and small pump to fill the toilets (no need for a lot of flow).

Grelinette wrote:@ Indy49,
Awareness, I think it has unfortunately been there for a long time at the level of the citizen

I assure you that I still know a lot of people who deny environmental problems ...

Grelinette wrote:For the 80% of the remaining problem to be resolved, it is necessary to address the 20% of the population who holds economic, political, financial, industrial power, etc.

It is starting to come, but I agree that there is still a lot to do ... I approve for example the market for CO2 emission certificates (I'm going to get turned on :D): those who want to pollute must buy them. If there are lots of polluters, it is very expensive. If it is expensive, it encourages less pollution. It fits into the process of the carrot and the stick that I mentioned earlier 8)
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/12/08, 17:04

Full of hope, I just read the decree:
http://www.ecologie.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/ARR ... 8-2008.pdf

Pff! ... Not even for me.

---
There is no prohibition or authorization to have, to water your garden with water from God.

In this decree, it is specified that it is authorized ... It is nice, it was already ...
(I don't care, for watering the garden, I pump the water to 2,5 m ...)

On the other hand, for the interior, toilets and washing machine, you don't need a fiber cement roof (old Eternit). It's grated for me.

But you also need a system to clean the drainage water!
Should a sewage treatment plant, before discharging into the sewer, without paying the tax?

You also need a tank to check every 6 months, maintenance and quality of discharges.
Need a plan of the installation.
A declaration must be made at the Town Hall ...
Are nice ! : Evil:
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"