The elements one by one

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jonsmit » 25/10/05, 20:49

hi, have you tried the magnetized axis, conical and narrowed at the ends ideal for a venturi effect (d = approx 12mm - total L = 280mm), which is found in printer lazer cartridges. it is contained in a tube which seems to be aluminum (d = 14mm-int / 15mm ext - Useful L = 255mm - Total L = 265mm). the whole thing might make an easy-to-heat super reactor. let me know. a +
0 x
all with oil in the wind in the sun at the ptits zoiseaux if there is better it's all good
shagya
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by shagya » 01/11/05, 19:06

Wow, André, I'm afraid that one day you won't be able to leave Quebec? National treasure, prohibited from leaving territory ...
One thing is certain, and it is not me who says it but the Astrophysicists, the goal is not to prove why it works but to prove that this or that does not work, thus, the field of investigations is reduced!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/11/05, 05:12

Bonsoir
reply to shagaya
I completely agree with you that it makes a jolt that I no longer seek to prove that it works, but I rather seek that it works better, to improve it, what unbutton me is that there in who arrives at 50% savings and me in my best I can not exceed 30% and many times it goes around in 20% and less.
The good side is that it forces me to look even if the others have lied about the figures, it gives more consistent objectives.
Andre
0 x
shagya
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by shagya » 02/11/05, 09:47

André, it seems to me that the 50% is on tractors in plowing, therefore high engine speed (well for a tractor) and above all constant and a lot a lot of heat released moreover they are fuel oil, apparently it is more efficient on the latter, but the other experiences would be closer to your observations, ie 25 to 30%.
Of course I write without memme having tried the experience again, but in view of the readings of the montages, it is in fact and there is no reason to doubt the words of others.
I can't wait to find the time to do the editing, with your help of course.
0 x