plan

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 22/10/05, 11:10

OK ! thank you !
We're not going to talk too much about politics (it would take too long and that's not the purpose of this forum.
Regarding the repetition for beginners, I know that, on a completely different subject (the Textas Instrument calculator). I agree that it is painful to repeat but hey, it must be said that it is poiur the good of the switched (who are interested in the subject) especially for the water engine which gains to be popularized.
Before posting, I did a lot of research and went over the topics of the forum, but I found things contradictory. The best way to find out is to try. This is what I intend to do during the Toussin holidays (I am in Term S).
Other questions :
- Would there be mathematical algorithms, or tables to be able to properly dimension the reactor according to the power of the pantonized engine?
- Doesn't the gasoline risk evaporating before the water (with the bubbler)?
- Was there any feedback on the 2 horsepower engine? (with people active on this forum )
Thank you for everything !
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 22/10/05, 11:19

Doesn't gasoline evaporate before water (with bubbler)

Problem solved by the use of 2 bubblers.

;)
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 22/10/05, 14:18

ah ok a gasoline and a water?
I never found these plan and this system. Where are there plans of that?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 22/10/05, 14:38

Bulling gasoline has a drawback: the most volatile parts of gasoline evaporate first, the combustion characteristics change when we arrive at the residue which has different properties. To avoid this drawback, the carburetor is kept for petrol and only the water injected at the inlet is bubbled (water doping).
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 22/10/05, 16:32

hello Popaul
A bubbler for water doping on a car is perfect, but a bubbler for fuel does not think too much about a car, the regulation is more complex, a carburetor or injection. it is more recommended, a mixture of water and gasoline in a bubbler is just good for an experience and in reality it proves nothing and it does not bring much, apart from making a show, but scientifically, c is just good for journalists, as I said after the show when everyone saw the machine running with 20% petrol 80% water ... coca cola ect urine ..
it is necessary to empty this poop which remains in the bubbler, and if you measure you will see that you cannot even burn the volume of gasoline that you put in the bubbler, repeat the same experience with a small carburetor in front of the reactor you will see that you are going to spend all your time, and if you measure the running time c, is more advantageous than the bubbler.
Nothing prevents you from trying if you have time in front of you. but if you want to do it on a fixed motor.
Andre
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 23/10/05, 23:18

We look forward to seeing you!
I did not understand that while reading different web pages. It is true that it drinks to be more feasible.
I would like to try to pantonize a fixed engine and then do it on a Train !!
indeed, I am part of an association that builds 38 cm track trains (with 2hp engines).
I tell myself that if it really works and it's not too restrictive, it's playable ...
Way 38
0 x
ditaza
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ditaza » 26/10/05, 23:36

I too am looking for detailed plans with precise dimensions. on quanthomme there is only the reactor for mowers. g a golf II gtd and I would like to know which dimensions for the reactor I have to put which diameter for the diferrentes ar and departure I have to put. pass the gas obtained through the intercooler? etc ... but I can't find anything specific on the net

friendships
ditaza@caramail.com
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 27/10/05, 09:48

and what are ride-on mowers : Lol:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/au...aut6peug405.htm
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/aut5R21.htm
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/aut9bx.htm
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/aut2.htm