Non-interest of advertising on France Television

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Non-interest of advertising on France Television

by bpval » 22/10/08, 20:53

Evening

Christine shows us tonight that France 2 3 4 5 can do without advertising

No not you Christine : Mrgreen: bises

The Aubanel ... of course

I zapped before she even finished her TV talk

Kamikaze mission ... he has courage the Aubanel

Personally, I feel better without PUB
But by dint of seeing everywhere, I manage to zap it
Even here ... right here
Site where I like to come, chat, explode, mess around, chat

She comes to explain to the paying pigs that they will collaborate
to the destruction of the public television service, as to that of the public hospital service, as to that of pensions, as to that of the unemployment assistance service

But we do our utmost to recapitalize the banks, the insurance companies, the money and the KAPITALISTIK system

But there’s what in the face, people-politicians

IMAGINE that the BILLIONS lost in the stock market had been invested in social

My QUE ... What happiness

But we taught them what at school Image

Hugs
Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 24/10/08, 10:44

I live everyday listening to a local free radio ...
free radios live on the audiovisual tax, or PUB: it is their death announced to better let pass the commercial radios which make m **** and let listen to m ****.

of +, by suppressing the hertzian waves to recover them better [...], they are going to oblige us to buy new digital radios, on which there will be publicity on small screen, by imposing the RNT, digital radio earthly ... from the dictatorship!

So this is what hides behind the removal of advertising: it is a transformation of advertising only, another refome what. at least it is within their reach : roll:
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 24/10/08, 17:37

jonule wrote:I live everyday listening to a local free radio ...
free radios live on the audiovisual tax, or PUB:

A free radio station is the opposite of a public radio station, which receives audiovisual fees.
A local free radio station earns money from ads (or possibly makes a living from a local grant). I do not see how the absence of advertising on FranceTV, will remove advertising on your free radio. : Cheesy:

jonule wrote:of +, by suppressing the hertzian waves to recover them better [...], they are going to oblige us to buy new digital radios, on which there will be publicity on small screen, by imposing the RNT, digital radio earthly ... from the dictatorship!

If only advertising could go from radio to screen, as you say, it would prevent us from hearing it ... But I think that would be asking too much ... Are not crazy broadcasters / advertisers ... :?
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity