Solar PV & Thermal Energy: Travel to China

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
nihaogroup
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar PV & Thermal Energy: Travel to China

by nihaogroup » 14/10/08, 06:17

Hello,
Since the beginning of 2007, we have been active in the solar energy sector in China. We have worked in sourcing for several European companies and we have met many players in the sector.

Today, we are offering a visit assignment: "SOLAR BUSINESS PROGRAM". The purpose of this business visit to China is to open up our network to our customers and to introduce them to Chinese manufacturers and their production sites: world leaders and exporting SMEs.

A first French-speaking session will take place in December this year. We offer an extremely attractive rate of 2000 € / person all inclusive in China.

If the sector interests you and you want to discover the opportunities on the Chinese market, contact us by email at the following addresses:
- solarproject.ediliance@gmail.com (Lina)
- guide.conseil@gmail.com (Geoffrey)

See you soon in China!
0 x
nihaogroup
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nihaogroup » 21/10/08, 04:52

We are also available to analyze product / price opportunities with Chinese producers.
0 x