News: Increase your purchasing power

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
DODERMANN Marjorie
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

News: Increase your purchasing power

by DODERMANN Marjorie » 16/10/08, 15:32

Hello everybody

We take the liberty of writing these few lines to you because we are the authors of a work entitled "Boost your purchasing power, published by Editions Grancher on October 15, 2008.
Through this book, we wanted to identify the means available to each of us to spend less and thus increase our purchasing power, the primary concern of the French. By following our advice, a couple with two children can easily increase their purchasing power by around € 1 per year, or about a minimum wage! Another advantage, most of the proposals in our book are accompanied by an "environmental note". Saving money often requires better control of energy sources and therefore active participation in preserving our environment.

While writing our book, we did a lot of research and had a lot of interest in visiting this site which provides a lot of practical information. This is the reason why, we did not hesitate to include it in our work.

We tackle a multitude of themes such as housing, food, holidays / leisure or even the car.

We would love to hear from you on our book.

To get it: http://www.amazon.fr/Dopez-votre-pouvoi ... 134&sr=1-1

Good day to all.

Marjorie Doderman
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/08, 16:23

Great and thank you!

It would be possible to see the page where econologie.com appears sivouplé?
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 16/10/08, 16:46

he (she) could send you one free for evaluation (really) right?
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/08, 17:10

I asked for it but she sent me back to the publisher and for 11 € I don't want to spend time finding the right contact ... :?

By cons it has just sent me the passage where econology is cited. I await its agreement to publish it on the forums.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/08, 12:37

Here is the passage where econologie.com is cited, I think the authors have referred to these pages:
https://www.econologie.com/liste-montant ... utomobile/

new-transport / bonus-malus-for-cars-that-m-explains-the-problem-t5577.html

0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 17/10/08, 14:23

A question: Was the message sent to you in private first, or was it put on the forum directly?

Because I no longer have the impression that these thanks have the air of publicity ...
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/08, 14:28

First by email and I advised her to create a subject by herself what she did. I am therefore responsible for this "slightly" advertising message.

Obviously the concept ECONOMIC + CONSUMPTION (implying "always more") predominates largely in the book but hey ... I prefer that as an advertisement than an advertisement for a pipo saver more to the con ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 17/10/08, 14:36

OK, so it was pretty honest.
But the book should still have been sent without you having to contact the publisher ...
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity