Company: analyzes by Jacques Attali. The past and the future?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 16/10/08, 16:19

I too had understood it rather like that.
But we must not dream, whatever the form of the thing, it will always be the strongest who will take advantage of it to gain the upper hand over the little ones under the pretext that it is for their good. Example with the IMF that I cited above.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 16/10/08, 16:24

it is the (dis) taste of power ... indiscriminately:
Attali also said that 15 to 20 billion each year should put an end to hunger in the world: this is where I say that there is no discernment of these people ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/08, 16:27

Yes that's what I also understood (a global financial regulator) but why does Attali speak then of "world government" because it is playing with fire to use such terms in the age of the internet (illuminati, bilderberg, rockefeller plot ... etc etc). ..And the role of a government goes much further than finance (fortunately!)

So they just have to do a "bankster finance" section at the UN ... at a pinch at the IMF ...

Hey pkoi IMF and UN are not doing just one eh pkoi? I have an idea of ​​an answer ...
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 16/10/08, 16:45

... It is after 80000 € / month the salary of the CEO from the IMF ... we understand why among friends they like to create rather than eliminate these positions ... : Evil:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 16/10/08, 22:49

There was an important report on tonight's news on France 2 concerning the food crisis and NGOs who complain that 20 billion per year would be enough to feed everyone on the planet in view of the huge funds released (created ?) for the financial crisis

and what little funds they had were blocked due to financial crisis and food speculation

to have
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 16/10/08, 23:56

I saw it, not sad and very strange that international aid has not yet arrived ...

How is it that these people who are only a few thousand humans are left behind?

I also saw the report on ordinary misery in the United States! All these people lining up to get treatment, their teeth, their kidneys, a spectacle of desolation well worthy of the 1930 crisis!
It is in a certain sense, worse than anything, since, at least they should not be there ...
I'm afraid that our future is showing its nose!

I realize one thing, as I am sure you are, the world is going very badly or that we place ourselves ... the ruling class has not changed for centuries and if nothing changes we will still be "ruled" for centuries by assholes, shameless and thirsty for power ...

Are we nothing but cattle, unable to determine, is this the lesson?

I am sure of one thing, it is only through real value, like solidarity and the application of the famous golden law: "do to others what you would like them to do to you ", that we will come to something ...
With that reflection, I wish you a good day!

With fraternal greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...