electrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 12/10/08, 18:50

re

for nlc, I appreciate your answer, at least you don't add a derogatory remark like that of obelix

jeff
Last edited by coucou789456 the 19 / 10 / 08, 12: 11, 2 edited once.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 12/10/08, 18:51

If NLC says it works, I buy!
And I will not be alone.
Stop being afraid, your plans are posted on the net, it's like a rapid illness, you no longer risk anything.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 12/10/08, 19:05

But I will not waste time making a cell since I know the result!
But you have tubes and ready-made cells, your assembly you test it well before delivering it right?

So send me your PWM plus a cell and I will measure you.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 12/10/08, 19:11

Good stop answering next:

Do you have a tubular cell or not? If yes, can you lend it to me so that I can test your PWM on it?

YES OR NO ?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 12/10/08, 19:15

Well let's be clear: your assembly will not make more gas than the 6 cell reactor powered directly on 14V.

Now stop posting on my subject you start to inflate everyone. If you want to advertise your stuff do it elsewhere.

You have no luck there you came across people who have serious experiments on the electrolysis of water and who know what they are talking about.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: re: nlc

by nlc » 12/10/08, 19:28

gaudet86 wrote:So here if I understand correctly nlc you confirm that you are doing hydrolysis under the law of faraday is that it ??
and great I would like to know more about that .. !! ;)
you fuck under 1.7 volt ?? and it increases ?? if I go down to 0.5 volts per cell it will be even better ?? here we hold our plates at a distance of 1mm without nosh and we climb to 20 ampere 12volt to obtain 3-4 liter / minute / cooled by radiator + pump.

Now do you do flow measurements? you weren't doing it earlier or yesterday. Well, there is progress!

gaudet86 wrote:I understand your principle, I understood the principle of dingel too and that of meyer, several of tesla above 20 and then .. here we talk about delectrolysis amelioerer meyer has this place here too .. resonance type is another type cest all ..
you can break a glass by singing, you can do it with a hammer or by putting it at 3000 degrees, the water is the same ..
with aluminum also it seems to give very good results .. but it is deguelass.e.

Are your results below Faraday law?
you say get a better result / so if i understand + that faraday is that it?

Did you understand the principle of meyer, we're happy for you, but did you make it work? Are you going below 2.34W / h per liter of gas generated?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 12/10/08, 23:52

EH! have you finished bickering?

We know that Meyer proposed to dissociate water from cells which act as Capacitors; Just put 2 stainless steel lacquers in the water to see as I did here https://www.econologie.com/forums/fabricatio ... 70-90.html

I wanted to measure the resistance of my cell: well no, it charges with my 9V measuring device ...

Meyer says he has managed to dissociate water to the point of being able to run an engine from the electrical energy produced by the same engine, which means exceeding at least 20 times Faraday's law ...

He also said that it was necessary to look for a formidable "explosive" energy towards 40Kv I believe ...

All this, some have tried, no one to my knowledge has reproduced it ...

We can always believe it, BUT, IF PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY ARE OPERATING A HEAT ENGINE WITH IT, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT PLEASE and I would make the trip to CANADA if necessary.

for the stainless steel tube, I have a friend who got me several lengths in pharmaceutical quality, I don't have long to tinker with a contraption ...

and then, why tubes and not plates?
this tube resonance story does not stand up if the tubes are fixed high and low ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 13/10/08, 09:06

Christophe help !!!!!!

Is not there a model that could banish this cretin? It rots my subject or had a good atmosphere!
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 13/10/08, 09:16

nlc wrote:Christophe help !!!!!!

Is not there a model that could banish this cretin? It rots my subject or had a good atmosphere!

Hello,
I anticipate that there will be cleaning in the near future! : Mrgreen:
(I just zap ...)
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

Re: ah handsome conqueror

by Christophe » 13/10/08, 10:27

gaudet86 wrote:bye you coune
I've lost enough time here

Well it's good guys it breaks without our intervention ...

Sorry I was (rare) OFFLINE all the weekend.

Hydrogen in on-board generation which is not generated by the losses of a vehicle (brake recovery) is pipo.

And bubbles in an electrolyser, even a lot like on Meyer videos proves absolutely nothing ... as to the viability and the savings that the system allows!

Didn't Pkoi Meyer make and sell generators with water so that they no longer had to pay their electricity bills? Let us ask ourselves the right questions ...
0 x