Water that burns or explodes?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Water that burns or explodes?

by yahi » 15/03/06, 21:32

Hello to you guys !
I'm still looking for an info that has been dragged here and the about forums, in the discussions .. but not the world idea of ​​where it is, nor of the name that it had but the idea, I remember it!

I think it was SDC who talked about it and it was an electronic assembly that allowed to explode the water!
No sodium in history!

I searched a lot on google but I get to nothing, so if qqun remember or the name in English, it can be useful!

please

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 15/03/06, 21:50

0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 16/03/06, 00:04

ha! you have found the subject!
cool !
and in addition it was you who gave the theme for google!
I found this site:
http://members.tm.net/lapointe/Main.html
water gun section: it's worth the trip anyway! So I throw the aspi! this time he will not escape me!
: Lol:
@+

yahi
0 x

Free object!
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 16/03/06, 08:08

Hello,
Yep !, this is the "cruncher" crazy !!, I love it !!!, but beware, the forces at stake are far from negligible, it can kill!
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 16/03/06, 09:40

Yeah in the subject on the plasma steam engine I even had to give other links about the water gun. It's impressive !!
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 16/03/06, 10:17

ba not really just told you the results of the research on the capacitor gun water and that there was funny result .. or so you confuse with another forum ;-)
But if you remember other site or technique that deserves a little review the day because forget at the bottom of a bunch of documents, it can be not bad!

By the way, I saw on the broadcast that there were 25A diode decks all done! but I did not see it for the tensions!

@+

yahi
0 x

Free object!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 16/03/06, 10:25

No, I do not have any other links on the subject.

At the diode bridge it is imperative that you learn about the voltage, it is important. But good a priori there should not be a problem it must be only 110V.
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 16/03/06, 10:42

yes just 110v except for a few seconds or I should make the starting arc with the self! but tests have shown that it is not necessary if I use liquid water on the other hand if I use steam then I will need it.
I have not ordered yet but I think to take a bridge 25A 200V has about 3 euro!
this WE if I can I will test the transformer with just the lamps!
I will also study this thing that makes the water explode. I have the impression that it is the same phenomenon but that in the gun, but the narrowness makes that when the plasma is done all the water is hunting at a brisk pace and brutally instead of having a continuous management and a linear flow of the plasma stream.
the plasma makes a pocket with steam and ejects everything!

yahi
0 x

Free object!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 16/03/06, 10:53

Not precisely, in the configuration I saw, the diodes do not receive the high voltage pulse in reverse, so they do not need to support the starting arc.
If they had to bear it, even for a very short time, they would not hold up.

The 25A 200V bridge should suffice. By cons do not forget to rewire the outputs of your transfo in parallel! Given the price takes in 2 or 3;)

A+
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

translation

by yahi » 16/03/06, 11:01

I made a lycos translation of the page: http://members.tm.net/lapointe/Water_Gun_Theory.html
Which give :

"Theory of water pistol

I recently read an interesting patent that describes a condenser driven water droplet launcher. THE USA The 6.220.141 "liquid projectile launcher" patent claims that this device can provide a droplet of water at speed (1000 m / s, at ~ Mach 3) at "short to medium range". The authors also suggest various water additives to produce desired effects on the target. These include humanitarian substances, such as vaccines or antibiotics, as more nefarious materials such as acids, bases or solvents to produce a pain response (having at the same time or others overturned all these things in open cups, I can testify that they indeed sting), capsaicin (hot pepper oil) for more serious pain, or histamine (do not go go, do not collect $ 200, go directly to the anaphylactic shock ). For more ideas along these lines, see my chemophobia page.

The basic claim of this patent is that the use of multiple conductors (or improve, a coaxial arrangement) of feeding power to the barrel driving portion results in more space in a logical liquid projectile with a longer useful range. I have a couple of problems with this patent. First, the range specifications were very unclear. It seems unlikely to me that a droplet of water would be aerodynamic enough to keep the concordance over a distance of more than an inch or two. I wanted to examine this. Second, the design presented in the patent is clearly a step-by-step device. The capacitor is charged with the built in voltage multiplier powered by the supply of forces. The triggering is a simple switch with two metal strips that are designed to merge on the operation. Although the patent claims the inclusion of a sliding device to lift apart after use of contacts, a second projectile would require the plug to recharge the capacitor and fill the cylinder head with the liquid using a syringe type dispenser.

This is the schematic of the water gun, taken directly from the patent. The section in twelve dash box is a voltage multiplier for charging the main capacitor, 22, from 220 VCA forces (the patent is assigned to a British company, Injectiles Ltd). The gun itself is depicted in the 16 dash box, with the muzzle pointing up. The patent claims that the liquid projectile, 56, preferably has a maximum mass of 0.1 gram. The barrel consists of one end of snout, 48, which should be non-conductive, between 2 and 3.5 mm in inner diameter and 20 to 50 mm in length and one end of breech, 50, which should be conductive and the same diameter as the muzzle end. An electrically conductive pin, 52, serves as the second electrode in contact with the projectile. The patent suggests that the capacitor 22 has a value of 150 mF and is charged at 1000 volts, giving stored energy of 75 Joules. The inductance, 36, mounts to ~ 0.5mH, giving a discharge frequency of 18 kilohertz.

On the closing of the 40 switch, the patent claims that part of the projectile is converted to ºC 3000-6000 plasma that is accelerated down the conductive part of the barrel, like the plasma frame of a rail gun. pushing the remaining part of the liquid projectile in front of her.
"
I have a 3kv transformer is good! but i have neither diodes nor inductance nor condo as sité! if we have the complement we can organize ourselves.

yahi
0 x

Free object!