The interconnected?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

The interconnected?

by Opale2sang » 27/03/16, 23:10

Hello, here's a simple idea, not over-unitary at all but still has some potential:

Archiméde.png
communicating vessels in floors.
Archimed.png (30.16 Kio) Viewed 8108 times

What do you think ?.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The communicating vessels.

by Obamot » 28/03/16, 04:53

Frankly nothing. Because it's wrong.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/16, 09:54

The schemas are good, however: nothing wrong with the reasoning, the more we partition the more we can transfer a significant amount of water of the initial volume ....

But obviously, there is no energy gain in this montage.
0 x
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 28/03/16, 09:59

Hello, why do you say it's wrong?

Well it is true that 99% is very optimistic (and especially theoretical), because it is necessary to count the losses by capillaries, and the water which would remain in the valves (although if the water in the valves is part of the global make-up is not lost).
So yes 99% with 100 floors is wrong you're right, but I think that 50% with this system is also wrong, we would save much more water than 50% in practice, no?

I do not see where is the problem can you develop?

@christophe, yes no gain in the state, a first idea would be to use a rainwater tank for example and to use it to make the extra, or in the case of a buried tank, d use a surface water inlet (source river lake).

But I'm sorry that the exploitation of this would not be easy at all, but it's not a reason not to think about it in my opinion.

Kind regards.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/16, 10:01

Opale2sang wrote:@christophe, yes no gain in the state, a first idea would be to use a rainwater tank for example and to use it to make the extra, or in the case of a buried tank, d use a surface water inlet (source river lake).

Ok but to end up with what in the end? :?:
0 x
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 28/03/16, 10:54

I think that this principle could perhaps be used to transform the potential energy of the rainwater with an interesting yield, if we manage to optimize the losses because in the state the first idea is interesting (the water losses being weak, one would need water to start a cycle again).
But the other side of the coin is of course all the valves to open and close, if with large enough tanks it would be possible to use floats or turbines to recover some of the potential energy, maybe can we also use floats to make valves almost free energy conso.

But I admit that it is not winning, the valves to be opened in a specific order, and with a timing to define.

In a nutshell, the basic idea is rough-form, there are surely things to say and arguments against, but there are also arguments for, and to tell the truth, I would do well in a thorough study to see until where that can lead.

As for the arrival in water, as I wrote a buried system could be rewarding with a low water intake from the surface (rainwater river source lake etc.).

Or in the apartment buildings at each corner of the building a column of tanks fed by a rainwater tank etc ...

Kind regards.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/16, 11:19

You will never get more energy than the energy contained in the initial volume (1er volume at the top right of your diagrams) so use it as it is (in direct leakage) ...

We had thought about the recovery of rainwater on the roofs, the potential is low but there is ...

So the idea of ​​partitioning communicating vessels can be interesting but not to recover energy ...
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/03/16, 12:56

Opale2sang wrote:
What do you think ?.

Another stupid thread.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/16, 12:59

I find it not so stupid: it can have applications other than the "creation" of energy ...

Kind of emptying large industrial volumes (but hey ... it is probably already well optimized at this level ...)
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/03/16, 13:02

Christophe wrote:
Kind of emptying large industrial volumes (but hey ... it is probably already well optimized at this level ...)

Just have the second tank lower than the 1er.

Otherwise there are the pumps. : Mrgreen:
0 x