Quanthomme's website

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

Quanthomme's website

by Christophe » 11/02/03, 20:04

http://quanthomme.free.fr/

You will find on this site considered as the French-speaking reference of quantum generators and clean energy in general.
Attention the site contains a LOT of information (more than 4000 pages) and you get lost quickly enough under the mass of information: you go from the memory of the water of doctors Emoto (a Japanese) and Beneveniste (a French ) to the quantum generator from Newman (see other subject) via the Water Fuel Cell by Stanley Meyer and the Pantone reactor.
Last edited by Christophe the 14 / 08 / 06, 13: 39, 2 edited once.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 07/04/04, 07:32

Hello,
I've been exploring it for about 2 months, it's true that it's huge !! there are lots of interesting ideas and links, we should give interesting notes to the sites found, right?
A+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/08/04, 08:00

:P
Hello, in fact of pages, I believe that there must be not far from 9000 !!!
Pi, these are nice people who manage the site, they respond when we write to them :P :P :P
It's cool!
A + B)
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/04, 08:36

Yes the Soares are nice but tired .... very .... They think soon to stop because they do not find a "successor" ...
0 x
Christophe

Re: The Quanthomme website

by Christophe » 23/11/20, 16:12

Waaw apparently they weren't tired enough yet !!

16 years later ...

The site still exists and has recent news: http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/Liste ... es2020.htm

On the other hand, do not go to perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite my AV detects a trojan (I will have warned you ...)

I'm purging all those infected links from forum
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/11/20, 16:46

The site still exists and has recent news: http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/
a great site that is not in the value judgment of the articles it mentions, an extraordinary openness that is lost. : Cheesy: : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/11/20, 17:12

Christophe wrote:http://quanthomme.free.fr/

You will find on this site considered as the French-speaking reference of quantum generators and clean energy in general.
Attention the site contains a LOT of information (more than 4000 pages) and you get lost quickly enough under the mass of information: you go from the memory of the water of doctors Emoto (a Japanese) and Beneveniste (a French ) to the quantum generator from Newman (see other subject) via the Water Fuel Cell by Stanley Meyer and the Pantone reactor.

Ah this is the best! It is the site of all the freakish francophones of a pseudo-physics revised and corrected, and which takes up all the clichés of the Anglo-Saxon crakpots of the "free energy" movement (which can be found on RexResearch). The density of scientific fake news is impressive. Almost all perpetual motion machines are there: Newman's engine, Bruce de Palma's N-machine which had crashed in the measurements, the Keshe plasma promised as an energy source 5 to 10 years ago and which we are still waiting for, the Paramahansa Tewari generator which does not has never worked, the scalar waves of Konstantin Meyl (which all the assemblies of beginners in electronics nevertheless function according to what foresees the electromagnetism of Maxwell) ...

This site is a litany of all the absurdities that can be invented by aping science, either because you are an enlightened person taking yourself for a great inventor, or because you have a commercial scam to mount. And we see it, there are naive hardworking people ready to compile all that, it gives this kind of site, rather than trying to reproduce miracle machines and see their ineptitude. We understand why. When you have no skills in science, it's easier to compile what you glean from other sites than to get your hands dirty, but then you compile anything.
If you have some time to spare or like magic or science fiction, this site is for you.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 24 / 11 / 20, 17: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/20, 17:14

I was sure you would like it Exni : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 24/11/20, 17:16

Christophe wrote:I was sure you would like it Exni : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I saw that it was Janic who introduced this site here in the past.
It doesn't surprise me about him. From you I hope it's ironic, or else there are really problems with the level of engineering in France.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/20, 17:19

Look at the dates ...

Curiosity is not a bad thing in engineering!
0 x