New in terms of clean energy

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Alfredd
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

New in terms of clean energy

by Alfredd » 22/01/06, 01:47

Hello,
it will be necessary to think of dusting off the second principle of thermodynamics and to get the idea that it is possible de transform a lot of the energy of the ambient heat, that which is regenerated every day by the sun in the atmosphere, the oceans, etc, in electricity, mechanical movement or cold.
It seems incredible, it looks like to perpetual motion second kind but the clear demonstration that it works is brought to: http: //www.PASDEPUB.net/

This is an excellent opportunity to achieve the goal of this site and finally reconcile clean energy and economic development.
Ale

@ +

Alfredd 8)
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 22/01/06, 02:35

check the address of the link, for now it does not even anywhere.

:?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/06, 10:42

This post looks a bit like spam ...
Because apparently you are the author of the process: http: //www.PASDEPUB.net/35.htm

Otherwise I feel that it will quickly turn into controversy ...
Last edited by Christophe the 28 / 01 / 06, 10: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/06, 10:44

Sorry I see that you sell your file so I am forced to lock the subject: no advertising gratos on this site!

Now I am open to technological discussion, send me your report by email in private and I would advise ...
0 x