Still a perpetual movement?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
tao
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Still a perpetual movement?

by tao » 07/07/04, 22:09

I suggest you visit this site.

http://environenergy.co.uk/

The system is amazing and is worth, I think, the detour.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/04, 22:47

Ok ... I may be disappointing but I do not really believe in mechanical systems .... and it seems to be one.

Have they already made a prototype? I doubt that yes .... Because the demand aspect of financing and sponsor can only put the chip on the ear on a new organized scam .... as the Swiss RQF / RQM ....
0 x
lordm
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lordm » 26/01/06, 12:35

Hello !

Indeed this process is not new.

The fault is very simple: you will notice that the masses which are fixed on the arms of the wheel travel a greater distance to go up than to go down. By the laws of kinetics, the energy expended to make the masses rise is therefore greater than that which they produce on the way down, so after a while the machine stops (when it has spent the whole energy supplied at startup).

Adding springs does not change anything: a spring only restores the energy you provide. For the springs to contribute to the movement of the masses, the masses must have contributed to the folding of the springs. In the case of a perfect spring (which would not dissipate energy by friction, which does not exist in passing), one thus obtains a sum of the null forces.
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 26/01/06, 14:28

Econology wrote: Ok ... I may be disappointed but I do not really believe in mechanical systems .... and it seems to be one ...

Do not believe but understand and analyze!
Eh yes...
0 x
SM
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 26/01/06, 15:16

N prevents that even though this thing is anything
this does not prevent the webmaster from self financing and more
with the ads. I was entitled to 4 popup just by clicking on the link.
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 26/01/06, 22:22

Gift.

We take a glass bowl, strictly cylindrical, approx. 0.5 1 and half filled with highly volatile liquid, e.g. ether.
After that, we make a 'cork', that is, we cut a thin piece of wood (pear, for example), by identifying well the top and the bottom.
We pass it around, to make it well circular and we drill a small hole in the center.
The cap is inserted backwards (ctd top worm down) inside the 3 / 4 bowl of the height. The cap should seal the bowl.
Through the small hole in the center a capillary is pushed down to the bottom by bending it over the U-shaped plug upside down.
We close the bowl tightly over it and that's it. (C)

Ether, evaporating below the slab will increase the pressure.
The pressure will raise the liquid ether through the capillary and it will fall, drop by drop, on the wooden slab.
Under the effect of gravity he will cross the slab and go to the bottom tank ....
Falling drops can turn a tiny mill wheel, e.g.
And it turns NO STOP. (C)
That's all.

PS Sorry for the drawing ...

Hello.
0 x
SM
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/01/06, 23:02

Hello Mikhail
????? the drops can not go down where they come from, since they have to go through the wooden stopper.
If the wood is porous, the liquid moistens the wood, it can not fall lower, if the bottom pressure makes up liquid, it will also prevent the return of liquid via the cap.
And then, if the liquid can cross the cap down, the gas from the floor below will pass through it first because it is at a higher pressure.
And then, why would the ether evaporate? It is that there is a contribution of external heat ...
If liquid rises, it will be up to balance anyway.
In this gift, I see rather a renewal of perpetual interrogations ...
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 27/01/06, 06:07

gegyx wrote:Hello Mikhail
????? the drops can not go down where they come from, since they have to go through the wooden stopper.
If the wood is porous, the liquid moistens the wood, it can not fall lower, if the bottom pressure makes up liquid, it will also prevent the return of liquid via the cap.
And then, if the liquid can cross the cap down, the gas from the floor below will pass through it first because it is at a higher pressure.
And then, why would the ether evaporate? It is that there is a contribution of external heat ...
If liquid rises, it will be up to balance anyway.
In this gift, I see rather a renewal of perpetual interrogations ...

You're sure?
Thoughtful again, you missed many things.
0 x
SM
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 27/01/06, 11:19

Mikhail wrote:Gift.
Ether, evaporating below the slab will increase the pressure.
The pressure will raise the liquid ether through the capillary and it will fall, drop by drop, on the wooden slab.
Under the effect of gravity he will cross the slab and go to the bottom tank ....
Falling drops can turn a tiny mill wheel, e.g.
And it turns NO STOP. (C)
That's all.

Impossible my little Mikhail. Because if your ether evaporates inside the bowl, it will also evaporate outside leaving the capillary. So he will never go back down to the bowl. In any case the plug would prevent it.

Even cooling the outside of the bowl to recondenser the ether and heating the inside of the bowl to evaporate it would not win. But in this case we have a motor like any other with heat input and therefore energy.

Then it remains that the pressure is higher in the chamber of the bowl than in the atmosphere. So the same pressure that makes the liquid ether out of the bowl would totally and compulsorily forbid the ether to re-enter after falling from the capillary.
Mikhail wrote:Thoughtful again, you missed many things.

... you too once again it looks like;)

Your problem in physics, Mikhail, is that you only see what you want to see. But it does not work like that. Your system can not work. I bet you what you want on it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/06, 11:38

Mikhail wrote:And it turns NO STOP. (C)
That's it

but of course .... put your glass at -50 ° C and we will see if it continues to run NON STOP ...

Your ether pumps the ambient heat that's all ... the recondensation needs it cold (even if it is only a slight delta T ° where does it come in your case ??). You simply play on the thermo or capillarity properties of the ether and it is possible that at T ° ambient your MIRACLE (with a weak delta of T °) will occur ... but never there is creation of energy. ..

Arrest with such reasoning stp ....
0 x