Autonomous generator

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Autonomous generator

by oli 80 » 16/02/10, 20:47

good evening, a video to show your generator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFB_hOU ... r2-2r-4-HM

to find out more, the author should be invited to forums
0 x
vinzman
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vinzman » 18/02/10, 06:38

I found that:
The initial source of energy comes from a battery, the voltage of which is not indicated and which allows the electromechanical system to run. From there, this energy obtained is amplified using the high frequency pulsers developed by Emile Oudin. These same pulsers are used to recharge the battery. “The remaining energy, which is produced in very large quantities, allows electricity to be produced continuously,” says Emile Oudin. The key to this whole process is an electronic box which has the role of recharging the accumulators and redistributing energy.

It works with two accumulators, which are recharged automatically. Electromagnetic energy is transmitted by pulsers. Everything is controlled by an electronic box, containing a numeric keypad. It is the heart of the machine. We're going to do a demonstration! "

source: http://www.quanthomme.info/qhsuite/nouv ... aurice.htm
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: autonomous generator

by Cuicui » 18/02/10, 10:06

oli 80 wrote:good evening, a video to show your generator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFB_hOU ... r2-2r-4-HM

The superunit machine exists, did I meet it?
Evidence, please!
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 18/02/10, 10:52

Yeah, I've had one in my garden for years. Besides, I never paid an electric bill.
Proofs ? can you come and see for yourself?
No, surely not! I'm in the process of patenting it ...
: Lol:
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

standalone generator

by oli 80 » 18/02/10, 16:52

hello, that's why I said that we should invite this person on forums, in order to obtain information on this machine

of course it is up to him to decide
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/02/10, 17:23

Always the same problem: the inventors "hesitate", "grope", try to sell the idea to the highest bidder, with unconvincing demos.
Whereas, if that's true: you sell a first machine, then a second ... and then ... you collapse under demand.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 18/02/10, 18:24

Assuming it is real, this behavior can be understood.
If you ever invent this kind of machine, if you ever sell one without any protection, it will necessarily be very quickly copied, even patented and protected by another faster than you.
So necessarily the goal is to protect the method before considering any marketing, even on a very small scale.

But hey, as usual nothing concrete, just a few phony demonstrations, esoteric terms and nothing more. It's crazy the number of people who have the miracle solution to the energy problem of humanity ... I don't understand that we always heat up with oil or nuclear : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/02/10, 18:44

what annoys me the most is the youtube clips that invariably display the following scenario:

you see for long minutes a montage
and you hear during the same long minutes a guy
which explains what it is made of
and then finally we launch
.... and it doesn't work

and of course, we never bother to make a "beautiful" image, well lit.

raaaaaaaaaaah : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 18/02/10, 18:56

Often, an isolated inventor believes that the patent filing will protect him: but it is a decoy.

The important thing in a patent is to be able to pay lawyers to protect it.

And if to have enough money, he has to sell his soul to "investors", he has also lost ...

Look at the case of Dyson: he was already known before his vacuum cleaner, and he almost left everything he had there, all this to arrive at 3 or 5 years of exclusivity only because he could not enter production as fast as he would have liked.

This is also the case of Moreno for the smart card: it ruined itself with its patents and industrialization, and the banks switched over en masse to the smart card ... after the patent fell into the public domain.

So the best protection for an inventor is either absolute secrecy or publication as soon as possible, so that no one can file the same idea and have exclusivity.

It is this latter strategy that explains the success of free software.
0 x
See you soon !
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

videos

by oli 80 » 18/02/10, 19:00

videos of this type whether youtube daylimotion or others, you want some, but always people who boast of having made something, with explanations without showing all the operation, some even make between 6 to 10 videos in a row that last between 10 and 15 minutes but hey they only beat around the bush without going to the goal

if i put this video it is to see your opinions and reactions, just like you i think the same
1 x