Claus W Tuttur ZPE to build!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Claus W Tuttur ZPE to build!

by jam » 18/02/11, 04:52

Hello everybody

I just found a site that claims to have a theoretical solution to producing energy from a vacuum. (ZPE)
Some prototypes have been built and measurements made which seem to prove the concept. A new machine under construction appears to be capable of generating up to 1800 watts of power without any incoming energy.

http://philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=219

and in french google here
http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl ... e_id%3D219

All the data is available to build the widget.

Volunteers to try?
Last edited by jam the 18 / 02 / 11, 14: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 18/02/11, 07:44

At first sight (I have not read in detail), they use the work of the spring to generate energy.
Probably by using the phenomena of resonance, both of the springs and of the electric circuit.

It is rather a proof of concept test on the concepts of micro-energy recovery thanks to micro-vibrations (area sought with avidity in MEMS)

I will read in more detail later.
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/02/11, 16:23

This type of classic coupled magnetic mechanical system, according to current knowledge confirmed by numerous technical uses (like ultrasonic pizos), cannot give excess energy, except with adhoc theories with basic scientific errors without any proof experimental!

Some make fixations worthy of the psychologist on the quantum energy of the vacuum by reconstructing all the physics to satisfy their desires !!!.
read:
http://wbabin.net/weuro/turtur2e.pdf
9 page
So for example the famous Schrödinger-equation, as a typical formula of Quantum theory can not be derived with the means of Stochastic Electrodynamics, because such a formula simple is not a subject of Stochastic Electrodynamics. In the same way, formulas of Stochastic Electrodynamics can not derived within Quantum-theory.
In the same way, formulas of Stochastic Electrodynamics can not be derived within Quantum-theory. In this sense, Stochastic Electrodynamics and Quantum-theory are two independent concepts, which describe the same phenomena of nature, but which have totally different philosophical background.
It is known that Stochastic Electrodynamics is not as widespread as Quantum-theory.

But quantum mechanics has completely different experimental properties from a classical stochastic electromagnetic or random mechanics or concretely with a draw to simulate quantum mechanics while forgetting its subtleties which will allow a quantum computer.
This classical stochastic mechanics is easy and pleasant to program on a classical computer, but has nothing to do with quantum mechanics inaccessible to a classical computer as soon as more than 10 particles are manipulated.
It forgets the quantum coherence observed in a very large number of experiments like on the superconductors and essential for the energy of motion of zero point of the vacuum, unusable, because state of minimal energy which cannot be decreased.
So all of his conclusions are very false.
There is no point in making this type of conventional and macroscopic device used in all our usual technological devices, such as mobile phones or ultrasound, with mechanical and electromagnetic coupling.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 18/02/11, 16:36

Damn!

They have reinvented the galena radio! : Shock: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/02/11, 22:57

Not even, because the galena post once adjusted, worked !!! :?

Nothing works, it is only a theoretical model which remains to be realized, whereas it is in total disagreement with the physics known and used in all our technology, which it works !!

http://philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=219
Different from practical experiments reported in literature, this is the first complete theory and a basic understanding of zero-point-energy motors. This arises hope for a reproducible practical machine.

: Shock: : Mrgreen:
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 19/02/11, 19:08

Hello,

For now, I have only transferred the program to my PC.
After fixing some bugs and errors in the program, I come to the conclusion that the magnet is spinning.

With a given starting speed, it will either accelerate or slow down to a stable speed which depends on the values ​​of the other components (L, C).

If the equations describe the system well, then there is reason to be surprised because the magnet rotates at a stable speed indefinitely, so must produce energy simply because of its movement.

The author also adds the energies of the coil and the capacitor to calculate the total energy (I don't know if this is valid). With the dimensions given and the energies added, the assembly can produce up to 13,000 Joules. indefinitely.

Another interesting fact, if the value of the capacitor changes, the speed and the energy also changes. So we have a variable pure energy generator!

I still have a bog to solve for the extract energy part.

I also need to see if the equations of the system are adequate or are just pure ranting!
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 21/02/11, 15:14

Where are the lovers of rotating magnets?

I was able to reproduce all of the author's results. There are some peculiarities of operations, but this does not affect the general operation of the machine.
With the given magnetic field and the values ​​L, C, if this works as simulated, the current in the coil can reach a few tens of amperes and the voltage across the capacitor some 100,000 V. We must therefore pay attention to the assembly. In steady state, the magnet can rotate up to 30,000 rpm. Precautions for use are required. If I had the necessary equipment, I would try an assembly. For the moment, I am thinking of changing the parameters to obtain more reasonable current and voltage values ​​before making a prototype.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/02/11, 16:41

if it works as simulated

This will not work as simulated in this program, because the conservation of energy is not respected from the start in its imaginary model on zero point energy, while all the technological achievements of mechanics coupled with electromagnetism note the conservation of energy.

I would not bet a kopec on this system, given this fundamental contradiction, and therefore useless to waste time on it.

It would be good to write the clear and simple equations of this program to make this contradiction without fatigue very visible.

The zero point energy is the energy of the ground state and therefore the minimum possible energy, as found in all microscopic systems, with for example the atoms constantly stirring in their zero point movement energy, as we can see it by X-rays on any crystal.
The Casimir effect which strikes the imagination is physically identical to the interaction of Van der Waals between atoms of quantum origin and used without knowing it in any steam engine in the liquid energy vapor by heating !!
Casimir only generalized the quantum calculation of this Van der Waals interaction between two atoms around 1928, to that more complex of a large number of atoms, but the physics is identical.
So we totally deceive people with these stories of zero point energy which intervene in all the usual phenomena even if we do not say it !!!!
Read thoroughly:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9canique_quantique
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9or ... des_champs
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 21/02/11, 17:14

The clear equations are here from page 80 among others:

http://www.ostfalia.de/export/sites/def ... nglish.pdf

I'm still looking for the flaw; I haven't found it yet.
0 x
jam
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jam » 23/02/11, 14:17

I now have an analysis with parameters that are easier to perform. I have all the components together and I will do an assembly today. I'll keep you informed.
The components are:

A coil of 862 turns of wire # 30 25 mm diameter by 33 mm high for a value of 9.2 miliHenry.

A Neo magnet with a cubic shape of 5mm side; the field is to be checked.

A 3 * .47 microF 1000V capacitor.

A resistance of 50 Ohms.

The tricky part of mounting is to rotate the magnet with the minimum of friction. I thought of installing the magnet between two thumbtacks and using the rods as axles. Balance will no doubt be difficult to achieve.
The other components are all connected in series.

If this works, after an initial push of rotation on the magnet, it should start to accelerate to a speed of about 30,000 rpm. Otherwise, it would have cost me at most a few hours of DIY and programming pleasure.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"