Kapanadze Generator by Jean Louis Naudin

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Are you satisfied with the current state of demos

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Kapanadze Generator by Jean Louis Naudin

by elephant » 21/06/10, 11:01

I am creating this new subject dedicated to this experience to relieve the post "metaphysics" which comes out of its generality.

That's it, JLN published its scheme,

http://jnaudin.free.fr/kapagen/replications.htm

which is actually very strange (what's happening in the copper rod that is in the coil center?) but hell:

Why the hell ALL experimenters (and there are others) if they refuse to put us a voltmeter and an ammeter in the secondary circuit. Personally, I practiced enough for photography accessories NOT SATISFIED AT ALL by pictures of their lamps burning. If at least they made us the grace to put next to the bed of bulbs that charge the device bulb m ^ power fed me normally through the area. : Evil:
Last edited by elephant the 21 / 06 / 10, 12: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 21/06/10, 11:22

Just a detail

This generator is dangerous because of the THT, EM fields, and various gas it will produce the spark, so your loaves faisez gaffe during replication or that will solve your energy problems since you don ' longer needed, as indeed elsewhere.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/06/10, 11:54

Anyway, do not burn the steps ......

must still assume that walking.

As soon as will be demonstrated, it will ask the questions:

- Why it works
- Overall pretty rustic μonde of transformer, spark, can not be replaced by something else?
- Confining the spark gap if necessary
- Shielding the bazaar and / or eliminate parasites

.... PCQ, otherwise, we will soon have problems with neighbors and strong problems with the authorities: as noise generator, it looks not bad!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/06/10, 12:36

Here is why I am not convinced by the powers announced:

Here 2 photos,

the first shot in the dark:

the second in the room lit by daylight (we also see the shadow of the bars of the bed on the wall)

Note that all the lamp image (halo 12V / 20W) is full white. If we wanted to see the filaments, the picture is very dark gold in the pictures we are shown, the filaments and the average image is shown, while one is outdoors.

Don't think I'm "stubborn", I just want reliable proof. The experiment is quite expensive (10 bulbs, 10 sockets, a wave transformer, you have to find it, polyester for the choke, spark gap) I don't spend 50 to 75 euros until I'm convinced.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 21/06/10, 13:21

Hello

possible that a "maybe" is missing from the survey ...

what's happening in the copper rod that is in the coil center?
it must act as part of the winding, the equivalent of a turn (hypothesis).

but what the hell, where he released his mount, there is not bad, I would say too many differences between the original and the copy, and she would walk (conditional) ...

yet without condemning, although I approve your arguments about what we watch. as a lawyer, I support the person, even if in my own mind I think otherwise; as at another time, I defended the position of another éconologue about a framework that is now on the right, and I asked to drop of 40 pixels to fit the vision. .. would be interesting anyway, about that case, to know the statistics of use of this new framework, not compared to the bottom, identical in content, I would say even more incomplete compared to the bottom.

jeff
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/06/10, 15:04

This arrangement with its variants is simple to play and clear enough !!
The essential points are less clear and Naudin has followed his theoretical ideas with tests!
The spark gap ensures the self oscillation coils as when typing on a swing, without the need to grant, used by Hertz in 1887 !!!!.
The copper rod has induced eddy currents (as a coil) and decreases the self inductance of the coils or, experimentally with certainty, explained within the framework of Maxwell's equations, only proven scientific model!

That measure power with halogen lamps is horrifying because easily with lots of subjective errors and therefore stubbornness not to measure otherwise is an indication of concealment !!

Instead of arguing endlessly, Naudin may pose a basin of water with thermometer, on lamps with an insulating blanket over the basin and the lamps and measuring the rate of heating this water !!

With 2KW heated 10 times faster than with 200W, to reach the boiling point, and therefore the discussion will soon close in a few minutes in the presence of a bailiff who certifies that the statements he sees and put on videos !!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/06/10, 15:43

Otherwise reproduce this is very inexpensive CRT TV using high voltage power supply and some of capacitors and have all the necessary equipment to 900Km my current second home, standing out of old high-voltage fixtures up to 30KV !!!
Be careful not to get electrocuted, do not touch the mounting if the power is disconnected !!!!!

Given the astronomical number of videos and energy systems on the internet, it is not possible to spend his time play them all, to find basic scientific errors on almost all !!!!! As I have done in the past !!

Finally, can be measured by heating his home in a room by comparing the effect of an electric radiator 2KW and watching his electricity meter that must turn 200W, 10 times slower than the electric heater.

Quick and decisive !!
Instead of looking for small lights !!

If true it may be heated for less 10fois with COP 10 !!
A dream come true ?????

The spark is full of ozone pot !!
We can put it in a jar with inert atmosphere.
It shall be possible to replace it with a thyristor and a coil car for 10000V which discharge.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/06/10, 17:55

I completely agree with your 2 Deledeco interventions, but I do not move a finger as someone has not shown me a reliable measure, possibly without bailiff because anyway you mistake an usher as you want he was bailiff, not metrologist, so easy to tweak an ammeter!

Remains the background, on which I will not discuss until there is no proof of that would come from the surunité?
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 21/06/10, 19:14

Hello again

It shall be possible to replace it with a thyristor and a coil car for 10000V which discharge.

you want to replace the spark gap with a thyristor, it will never have the same performance as the spark gap, especially the possible level of intensity when it is driving! here, in the assembly at JLN, discharge 2000 V in a resistance equivalent to 100 or 200 milli ohm, that makes a "certain" current, in a pinch, given that there is also in series the winding of the secondary of the transformer , I will say a little more but a thyristor will not support, more much more expensive, especially for a test ... moreover, ozone is a sanitizing gas, often used as such, and treatment of swimming pool water by example.

jeff
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/06/10, 19:20

elephant wrote:Here 2 pictures

I love the face of the hippo !!! Zen ve zun!
0 x