Here is a mechanism to produce an autonomous movement

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Here is a mechanism to produce an autonomous movement

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 14:09

hello to all, I introduce myself, I am a passionate about the system is so I think I found something interesting that a very simple mechanism to understand is that will be totally autonomous in its operation, I explain with the plan here which shows you a tube close on each end, inside you have two masses of 10 kg each which are connected between it by a rod which solidarises the two masses in the tube and you also have two water tanks de10 liters each kind balloons retractable elastomer material the idea would be that its two masses back the 10 liters of water from the bottom balloon in the top one, why I want that, and well the idea would be to get more weight at the top in the tube at the bottom of the tube, is thus because of gravitating more weight at the top of the tube it will rock at least 180 ° on the axis where it is fixed, is therefore necessarily the tube will rock down fat this volume of water recovered in top of the tube, also grasse has a locking mechanism to block the tube kind gate flap with spring to open at a certain pressure of force exerted by the tube on the axis, to allow time that all the water goes back in the top balloon is at this moment the mechanism will release the tube which will make a rotation of at least 180 ° well the mechanism will reblock the tube is so on, thank you for your attention and please give me all your opinions good or bad thank you

here is also another link that will show you another possible mechanism, please take the time to read well to better understand all this cordially to thank you soon

http://www.magnetosynergie.com/forum/vi ... =11&t=2048
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/07/15, 15:04

Your enthusiasm is very encouraging, but it is not enough to beat the rules of physics!
Your device can be likened to a complex system of lever arms with masses that move and which, in doing so, modify the forces acting.

This amounts to saying that the force exerted by the weight of the water which is added at the top of the device is exactly compensated by the displacement of the two masses of 10 kg (it is not necessary to reason in mass, but in mass by the relative position on the lever arm: do not forget that we are in the case of a swivel device).
In other words, after a movement of the masses downwards and the rise of the water in the upper bladder, you obtain a system in equilibrium which will thus remain eternally in the state ...

It is the equivalent of sophistry in the field of physics: a very convincing demonstration in appearance, but which sins by a detail that makes it obsolete.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 16:12

hello Ahmed, I am completely at home with you that my device can be likened to a system of lever arms with masses that move and which, in doing so, modify the forces acting.
but not at all accents on what you say primer, and here is ...... This amounts to saying that the force exerted by the weight of the water which is added at the top of the device is exactly compensated by the displacement of the two masses of 10 kg (it is not necessary to reason in mass, but in mass by the relative position on the arm of lever: do not forget that we are in the case of a pivoting apparatus).
In other words, after a movement of the masses down and the rise of the water in the upper bladder, you get a balanced system that will stay forever in the state ........ NO Ahmed for me not at all !!!!! for what !!!!, because you will not only have the water in the top of the tube but also the mass that will remain largely above the axis of the tube, so necessarily more weight up than down I'm not wrong not, the mass of the top will remain and will always be above the axis ,, all the time that the tube is or will be found at the vertical of the axis not !!!!!, that in said you please thank you : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
Last edited by fredenergie71 the 06 / 07 / 15, 16: 24, 3 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/15, 16:14

And how on earth would water rise up against gravity? By evaporation?

If so, it is the principle of minto wheel : https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-moteur- ... t1444.html which works with a refrigerant with low evaporation point (therefore much better efficiency than water)
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 16:40

Christophe wrote:And how on earth would water rise up against gravity? By evaporation?

If so, it is the principle of minto wheel : https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-moteur- ... t1444.html which works with a refrigerant with low evaporation point (therefore much better efficiency than water)
hello it will go up well by the support of the two masses of 20 kg of supports that will make on the bottom tank balloon and thus raise the 10 liters of water (so 10 kg in weight up more) and so the addition of water + weight of a mass greater than the center of gravity with respect to the axis and therefore an unbalanced position of the tube on its axis + weight up it will rotate unless you tell me that I will have less weight upstairs that downstairs or I misinterpret things thank you develop :frown: :frown: :frown:
Last edited by fredenergie71 the 06 / 07 / 15, 17: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 17:09

small simple example of explanation to convince you a little, take a tube in the vertical or a simple broomstick, for example, hold it with your two must in his center is master the handle or the tube has the vertical, you will see he will remain balanced on his vertical, add him a minimum of weight up with something you have on hand and it will undoubtedly rock! my water is the extra weight at the top of the tube, so it will necessarily switch : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/15, 17:15

And? It is with this observation (I have not understood everything ...) that you think to build an engine?

: Shock:
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 17:38

Christophe wrote:And? It is with this observation (I have not understood everything ...) that you think to build an engine?

: Shock:
mocking no I'm kidding !!!! and why not Christophe! it would be for me to produce electricity with !!!, but for now I need to confirm its operation by a prototype and if its going will be no bad and prove that with a simple Mechanism autonomous self-sustained movement without fuel can be conceivable, and all primer ,,,, could be possible !!!!! ,, even a medal for me !!!!! hello bise : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Last edited by fredenergie71 the 06 / 07 / 15, 17: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 06/07/15, 17:41

You present your system in a vertical position, which is unstable.

But in all the other positions, we obtain the opposite result:
- horizontally, there is no movement, no torque to rotate the whole.
- If the system is tilted on one side, the water tends to rise to the higher side, which tends to bring the system back to the horizontal.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/07/15, 17:59

I will gladly grant you that your system is cleverly designed, which will not make it work either, because "the devil is in the details"!: P
It is wrong to believe that all the water of the bottom will be expelled into the upper bladder, on the other hand, if you draw your system in its two states, you will perceive that the mass of the top of your drawing goes down. not bad towards the axis (in the exact measure of that of the bottom) and that this postponement impedes the creation of an imbalance; if there was an imbalance (hypothesis), the whole being vertical would however remain in equilibrium since the friction would largely compensate for the zero torque at this position (it is as if you are pressing on the pedal of a bicycle when it is vertical : the torque is zero, it will be maximum when the crank pins are horizontal).

Another reason is that energy cannot be created, nor destroyed: it is not a "dogma" as affirmed by the site in reference, but a law constantly verified by all those who calculate the functioning of functional devices. .
Your energy would come from nowhere and can not be explained ... gravity is a force and not an energy and all closed gravitational systems are doomed to failure.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"