Summary of Results

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Summary of Results

by elephant » 24/04/07, 03:22

Well, I think we are starting to get lost among all the tests of the differents pantoniser.
If you do not mind, could you put on this forum a summary of your positive Pantone and GV results as well as the type of vehicle, so that the reader can move more easily to either forum easier.
So very short results, style:

pseudo, vehicle, such engine this year, conso of origin, result obtained.

and nothing else, so that the consultation of the forum be very fast

A big thank you to all.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/04/07, 13:22

I read you! :P
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/04/07, 21:19

Yeah, I put a line down, apparently that does not seem to make the crowd run ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/04/07, 23:00

Ben all requests of this nature (including mine) have never really had success ... I do not know pkoi ...

But pkoi, elephant, would not you do yourself a kind of synthesis of the tests given on the forums and on quanthomme? : Idea:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/04/07, 23:17

Okay, come on, I'm starting

I assembled 2 pantones, steel and brass, .... who are always on my workbench :? I quickly gave up on the difficulties encountered by the experimenters I read and the little theory on the subject, and also for lack of available time.

I had planned to mount one on my lawnmower, and after seeing a turn on a recovery engine, I soon realized that the majority of these montages worked with gasoline vapors (the bubbler serving only to refine the soup)

the injection of water being known for a long time in the industry, I did not find any more interest there.

The few so-called "functional" assemblies are only by chance: the current form of the pantone is not complete enough

And if I'm not part of the adventure, I recognize the merit, especially if this montage comes one day to be functional.

Here you are.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/04/07, 23:20

Capt_Maloche wrote:The few so-called "functional" assemblies are only by chance: the current form of the pantone is not complete enough

Oh glad to hear you say but fortunately that everyone does not reason like you otherwise we would not be far from the caveman ... : Oops:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/04/07, 23:28

Christophe wrote:Oh glad to hear you say but fortunately that everyone does not reason like you otherwise we would not be far from the caveman ... : Oops:

It was to advance the schmilblick

you could have quoted the following: : Arrowd: :
And if I'm not part of the adventure, I recognize the merit, especially if this montage comes one day to be functional.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/04/07, 23:38

Well, if you want to make it go the schimilililibilick ... help elephant to do the synthesis :D : Idea:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/04/07, 08:10

Christopher said:

Ben all requests of this nature (including mine) have never really had success ... I do not know pkoi ...

But pkoi, elephant, would not you do yourself a kind of synthesis of the tests given on the forums and on quanthomme? Idea

Well, it's just so that you do not have to read every forums: it would take me three months!
having said that, I understood: if we just inflate forums with reflections that have nothing to do, it becomes unreadable.
what I will try is to try to send mp to all who have published experiences and then publish them.

Christophe, can you lock, STP?
0 x
Flytox

Re: Summary of results

by Flytox » 25/04/07, 18:24

Bonjour à tous

elephant wrote:Well, I think we are starting to get lost among all the tests of the differents pantoniser.
If you do not mind, could you put on this forum a summary of your positive Pantone and GV results as well as the type of vehicle, so that the reader can move more easily to either forum easier.
So very short results, style:

pseudo, vehicle, such engine this year, conso of origin, result obtained.

and nothing else, so that the consultation of the forum be very fast

A big thank you to all.

Putting data, quantified results Ok.
But please also add a small diagram. Some did it very well.

I admit that I can not understand seeing some pictures of what really made its designer. He knows his engine by heart and recognizes all the organs at a glance.

I see a jumble of pipes that leave me with far too many assumptions .... Most of the time we see only one end of the pipe and not the other.

The contribution of each experimenter to advance the schimmmblilibilik, it may be to make a small summary of his work, those he considers interesting to share. (Good and Bad contains good information)

Once a year ? I do not know, it's not about taking the jar with that .... instead of working on its engine.
I still miss a few hours a day ...

Econologiquement yours.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"