Assembly project pantone super 5 D

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
juanito
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Assembly project pantone super 5 D

by juanito » 23/05/08, 19:35

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, I discovered it by doing some research on the pantone system.

I have a great 5 88 Diesel engine B404 as a mechanic I feel able to adapt this system on my dear super 5 D to give it a second youth.

I wanted to know if anyone has mounting photos on this type of vehicle, to see roughly the locations of the reactor and the bubbler. And I wanted to know if the gases made by this system must be injected before or after the air filter?

I intended to put the reactor in the exhaust elbow (between the inter tube and the manifold) and reinject the "vapor" in the air filter cover. simply.

And last question, how to magnetize the steel rod? I am not at all stalling on this subject.

Thank you in advance
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/05/08, 22:30

Hello, browse the Pantone section to find your information and understand the principles and assumptions.

The reactor will come out after the air filter, the magnetization of the steel rod is a side effect of the reactor operation so do not worry about it.

Finally make sure to reduce the distance between the reactor and the engine intake. Beyond a certain distance, the pantone does not work anymore.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...